𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Seokjin is finishing dinner with Yoongi and Taehyung when Jungkook arrives. The man is happy that he is back home after a hard day and picks up his little boy. Taehyung says nothing, he only squirms because he hasn't finished his chocolate pudding yet.

Jungkook is carrying him and Taehyung recognizes the way, he is carrying him in the nursery. Jungkook bounces him in his arms a bit and smiles.

"I have a surprise."

He opens door of the nursery and steps inside. At first the room looks the same, but then Taehyung realizes there is a painting hanging on the wall right on the opposite wall from his crib.

Jungkook is rich, but he was a bit surprised that one painting by Claude Monet cost him almost 3 millions dollars. But what is 3 millions dollars compared to the happiness of his baby?

It took Taehyung's breath away. He can't believe his eyes. He is staring on the painting and Jungkook laughs.

"I heard you really love this. It should be yours."

Jungkook comes closer to the painting and Taehyung is in awe. The masterpiece looks even better. He can see every stroke of a brush, he sees every tiny detail and he is in awe.

Jungkook stands there for a long time so Taehyung can enjoy his new gift. Taehyung can't understand why did Jungkook spent so much money just because of him. After finishing staring on the painting, Jungkook changes his clothes and puts him down in the crib. He gently strokes Taehyung's hair and turns on the crib mobile. Taehyung closes his eyes, but then opens them again. He can't stop watching the painting.

"I want to go to a beach."

Jungkook turns back to the crib and smiles.

"Of course."

Taehyung smiles a bit, he barely lifts the corners of his lips, but it is enough for Jungkook. Taehyung glances on his new gift and finally slips into dreamland.

Jungkook was thinking about Taehyung and beaches. He could have a short vacation, maybe two or three days so Taehyung could go to a beach. Seokjin doesn't mind a little trip, he agrees with Jungkook that they deserve a vacation. Ulleungdo island sounds great. Jeju is too crowded, it is better to choose a smaller place with not many people. One of Jungkook's people rented a house for them. It is nothing huge and fancy like their home, but it is perfect for a short vacation.

There are three bedrooms, nice garden with a small swimming pool and a beach is laying right behind the fence. They left home a few hours after midnight so the littles were asleep for the whole way here. Now they are both asleep in cribs.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and he is immediately alarmed. This isn't his room! Taehyung sits up and looks around. He sees Yoongi sleeping in a crib next to him so he must be still with Seokjin and Jungkook. But where are they? He is silently sitting in the crib for a moment until the doors open and Jungkook walks inside. He is smiling and picks him up. They leave Yoongi in his crib and Jungkook heads in the kitchen. Seokjin is already done with cooking breakfast and goes to get Yoongi. Breakfast feels like a torture to Taehyung. No one says where they are, Seokjin and Jungkook are just smiling like two idiots.

After breakfast, Jungkook picks him up and Seokjin takes Yoongi. They are walking somewhere, but Seokjin's wide shoulders are blocking his view. Taehyung tries to see where are they going, but all he can see is Seokjin's back covered with a thin linen shirt. After a moment Seokjin finally moves away and Taehyung finally sees where they are.

In front of them is a never ending mass of water. The surface is flat, it looks like a blue mirror. Jungkook lowers him on the ground and Taehyung curls his toes. The sand underneath his feet is warm and soft, Taehyung is shocked that sand can be this comfy. Yoongi doesn't care about the ocean, he is hugging his daddy. On the other hand, Taehyung is thrilled. He is watching the small waves crashing against the beach and a few seagulls who are trying to catch a fish.

"Do you like it?"

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and kisses his cheeks. He takes off Taehyung's shoes and kicks his own flip-flops away.

"We should test the water, don't you think?"

Jungkook takes his hand in his and slowly walks closer to the water. The ocean is warm, water is gently hitting Taehyung's feet and the boy giggles. He loves this!