𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jungkook decides that it will be the best if Taehyung spends more time with Seokjin and Yoongi. Seokjin is more patient and gentle than Jungkook. Taehyung will have fun with Yoongi, he will see that little space is okay and the best option for him.

Seokjin welcomes Jungkook and Taehyung and his rooms and Yoongi looks up from his wooden blocks. He is building something, but now turns his attention to Taehyung. Jungkook puts Taehyung on the soft carpet next to Yoongi and Taehyung tugs on the annoying dress.

 Jungkook puts Taehyung on the soft carpet next to Yoongi and Taehyung tugs on the annoying dress

His Dress

He doesn't understand why he must wear such cute clothes when Yoongi wears soft pants and T-shirt with two hugging koalas. Jungkook leaves and Seokjin brings more colorful blocks. Yoongi goes back to building something and Taehyung just occasionally pushes the blocks around. Taehyung sits there, watches the colorful blocks and holds the pacifier between his lips. Yoongi is calmly sucking on the rubber nipple of his pacifier and kicks the pile of blocks he built. Yoongi giggles and claps his little hands. Seokjin also claps his hands and sits down between them.

"Are you having fun?"

Yoongi nods and they build another castle. Taehyung discovers that Seokjin isn't so bad. Yoongi must have gone through some serious and dark shits. The way Yoongi flinches when he hears some loud and sudden noise or when someone raises their voice. Now he looks happy, or not really miserable, and Seokjin is treating him so gently. Taehyung doesn't understand why Jungkook compares him to Yoongi. It is clear Yoongi doesn't mind acting like a toddler. But Taehyung could have achieved something better, he studied hard. And he should end up like Yoongi? Like Yoongi who is currently sucking on his fingers? Yoongi who doesn't eat, but smears food on his face?

Seokjin is kind, but most importantly he isn't pressuring him. Taehyung doesn't have to suck on the pacifier, he can eat snack on his own and when he is wet, he can just say it and avoid Seokjin peeking in his diaper. Taehyung has no idea this is all a part of Seokjin's plan. Seokjin doesn't want to use drugs to make Taehyung little, he didn't need drugs to push Yoongi into little space. All Seokjin needed was patience and kindness. It is only a matter of time before Taehyung realizes life as Jungkook's little one is better than living alone in the cold world outside.