𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

Yoongi's birthday is near and of course Seokjin will throw a party for his baby. Unfortunately, Yoongi's friends can't come. Jungkook's secluded castle can't open its gate for everyone. So this year the party is going to be small, just Yoongi and Taehyung with their daddies. On the other hand, Seokjin is the type of person who thinks Go big or go home. So the small party is small only according to the number of guests.

Seokjin ordered a big chocolate cake, he bought many gifts and even rented a little zoo with pets. Maids decorated the garden with many pastel colored decorations. A table with four chairs is ready and Jungkook with Taehyung are already waiting. The birthday boy is a bit fussy, he fought with Seokjin who wanted to dress him in nice clothes. Seokjin comes with tired expression and Yoongi in his arms.

They sit down and a maid comes with the cake. There are 3 candles, Yoongi isn't 3 but who cares? They wish him happy birthday and dig in the delicious cake. Taehyung feels proud he can eat on his own while Yoongi is feed like a baby he is. After finishing the cake, Yoongi can unpack gifts. There are many boxes and cute paper bags full of toys and clothes. Taehyung is mad for a second that his birthday are far, he won't get so many gifts anytime soon.

Seokjin knows how to throw a party for his little cupcake. He even ordered a little zoo. There are no dangerous animals, there are three goats, ferrets and hedgehogs and more. Yoongi feeds the friendly goats while Taehyung explores the rest. He strokes the skin of a long snake, then touches a lizard and finally meets a chinchilla. He is immediately amazed.

Taehyung is stroking the soft fur and doesn't care about rest of the party. He has always liked animals. He means only the cute animals, not spiders, bugs and snakes. He likes puppies, kittens and similar cute, fluffy animals. Jungkook is watching his baby with a wide smile on his lips. He is glad his money can buy Taehyung's happiness.

Yoongi's birthday party is nice, but everything must end. Seokjin carries Yoongi and his gifts inside the house, maids come to clean the table and decorations and someone arrives to take the animals. Taehyung suddenly isn't so cute when they try to take the chinchilla away from him.

"No!"

Taehyung desperately reaches his hands toward the chinchilla, but it stops nothing. Jungkook takes Taehyung's hands in his and kisses his short fingers. Taehyung angrily whines and smacks Jungkook's shoulders while the man carries him inside the house.

It is bath time, which means another warm bath with annoying Yoongi. Then, it's time for Taehyung to be tucked in the crib. The room is quiet. Taehyung is used to living in Seoul and Seoul is everything but silent. Suddenly he feels so lonely and sad. He wants someone to come and hug him, cuddle with him. But the only someone who could come is Jungkook, the best option is Seokjin. Taehyung whimpers. He wants Jungkook to come and hug him!

Taehyung is staring on the ceiling. Soft lights from the crib mobile are dancing on the ceiling and Taehyung whines. He doesn't know what is happening in his head, he has never felt like this, he only knows it is a new and weird feeling.