𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

Taehyung can't swim, there was no one who could teach him how to swim. It doesn't matter because Jungkook has a blue swimming vest with red crabs for him so Taehyung can float in the water without worries he will drown. The boy is enjoying every minute of their trip.

He knows it will end soon, but Jungkook promises a much longer trip sometimes in the near future when he won't be so busy. Yoongi doesn't like being in the water, he can dip his feet but that's all, but Taehyung is like a little fish. They struggle with getting him out of the ocean every evening. Taehyung's skin is now even more caramel colored and he looks cute with a bit wavy and tousled hair. He can explore the ocean, build sandcastles and collect seashells. Jungkook doesn't restrain his joy, he makes sure Taehyung isn't doing something dangerous, but other than that he can do everything he wants. Jungkook is also enjoying the time he can spend without his duties, he can go fishing and play volleyball with Seokjin. And when they catch a fish, they cook it over a fire on the beach. Life on the small island feels like a paradise. There is no space for stress, life there is slow and quiet.

However, everything nice eventually ends. They need to go back and Taehyung hates to admit it, but he cries like a fussy baby. He doesn't want to go back, he wants to stay! Taehyung kicks his legs when Jungkook struggles and wants to get him in the car. He doesn't want to leave this place, he wants to stay forever.

Being back home is sad. Taehyung is grateful he could see an ocean, but now the house feels like the ugliest place which has ever existed. The only thing keeping him well-behaved is Jungkook's promise they will have another trip really soon. Right now Taehyung is coloring in a coloring books full of paintings from famous artists while Jungkook reads some documents. Jungkook occasionally glances at his boy. Taehyung's body is tanned, only the soles of his feet are pale. Jungkook loves this. Taehyung might not act like a baby, but he is cute and he doesn't know it, but his childlike side is starting to emerge. Taehyung probably didn't notice it. The signs aren't something big, but Taehyung sometimes sneaks his thumb in his mouth, he whines when Jungkook refuses to fulfill his every possible wish. Jungkook knows that soon Taehyung will be his baby.