Chapter 4

Jade's POV:

Slowly but surely, I walk past the blonde inside the hotel room. I know that her eyes are scanning my backside, but right now, I'm just in awe of this room.

I should have expected that it would be huge since it's Perrie freaking Edwards' room but still. There's a whole living room inside this hotel room. How is that even possible?

On instinct, I walk over to the giant window that gives a great view of the city below. Most buildings surrounding the hotel aren't as high, so you can see quite far. I take in all the little lights across the city and I'm just in awe of its beauty.

Before I can turn to look further around the room, I can feel warm breaths hitting the back of my neck and shoulder. A shiver runs down my spine at the feeling and soon enough, Perrie's hands are on my waist as she turns me to face her. I'm hyperaware of every touch from the blonde.

My eyes stare into her blue one's and she's looking at me the same way as on Saturday. "You look beautiful." She whispers without breaking eye contact.

I bashfully look down and I can feel my cheeks heating up under her gaze. "I just had an eight-hour shift. You're just saying that to make me feel better," I mumble.

Her soft fingers come up to my chin to push my face up again. "You just had an eight-hour shift? Have you eaten yet?" She sounds slightly concerned. I shake my head no, making her move away from me and straight to the telephone to call room service.

I take this as my chance to calm my body down as much as possible. I sit down on one of the couches and take some deep breaths. You're in Perrie Edwards' hotel room and she's not caring about personal space at all.

Is this a good thing?

I don't have much time to think since Perrie is already walking over to the couch. She sits down right next to me. "I've ordered some food for you. You have to build up your strength for tonight."

When that sentence leaves her lips, my mindset completely changes. I arrived here all scared and quite stressed out, but not anymore. Perrie is so fucking sure that she's going to get in my pants tonight as if it isn't even a possibility that I refuse. We'll see about that.

"Did Holly just tell you our address?" I decide to change the topic. "Oh no. I asked if I could call her to chat, and of course, she wanted to. I had someone from my team trace the phone call and easily found your name on the doorbell."

I internally roll my eyes at the woman beside me. She acts like she owns the world and everyone living in it. "And she didn't mind your assistant randomly showing up on our doorstep?"

"I don't know. Ellie probably figured something out to get her to open that door. She's quite good at what she does." Perrie's cocky side is not at all attractive to me, but by the look on her face, I can tell she thinks it is.

"Why didn't you show up yesterday?" Her voice sounds stern as she runs her fingers up and down my thigh. "Show up where?" I ask in confusion. I really can't think clearly when she's touching me.

"Backstage. I give you a backstage pass and you don't even show up?" She does sound quite mad because of me bailing. Is that because she wanted to talk to me or because she's annoyed that she had to wait another day to get me in her bed?

"I lost the pass during the show." Perrie's eyes come up to meet mine like she's trying to tell if I'm lying or not. "So you wanted to come?" A soft smirk is playing on her lips as she moves her hand a little higher.

"Yeah, I couldn't wait to meet Leigh-Anne" One of those perfect blonde eyebrows arches at my answer, but soon enough her smirk is back in place. "Sure."