Chapter 14

Jade's POV:

I want to follow Perrie so badly, but I'm scared that she'll turn away from me again. Maybe she needs some time, but I need to clear this up as soon as possible.

I start walking through the house again, but somehow the blonde has disappeared again. How fast is this woman? I open every door I can find and every single one of them is decorated beautifully.

I don't understand why the blonde pop star would choose to stay at my place when she has such a beautiful house. I try not to lose time looking around the rooms as I continue my search for the younger woman.

My breath hitches when I open the next door. The middle of the room holds a grand piano, and there's a guitar in the corner. One of the walls is completely made up out of windows and the view is insane.

I assume that I'm staring at Perrie's garden, but it isn't a typical garden. The grass is long and flowers are everywhere. It seems like she just lets everything grow without trimming it down and the result is breathtaking.

As I stand behind the piano admiring the view, my eyes lower and notice the sheet placed on the piano. It seems like a new song. I contemplate looking at it, but that might be overstepping my boundaries.

Just then, voices can be heard from the other side of the house, so I quickly begin following them. Voices mean Perrie and I need to find her.

The voices grow louder and by now, I can hear what they are saying. "So, have you figured out what your answers mean already?" I hear an unfamiliar voice asking.

"Leigh, I know what you want me to admit, but please let it go. It doesn't matter anymore. She thinks I'm a monster." As Perrie says those words, I turn a corner and see the blonde talking to Leigh-Anne.

Her brown eyes shoot up to me and a smirk overtakes her features. "A monster? You do realize she slept in your home, right?" Leigh-Anne teases the blonde, but when she turns back to her and sees Perrie's facial expression, she shuts her mouth instantly.

Worry overtakes her brown eyes, and once again, Perrie walks away from me. She isn't even giving me a chance to properly apologize. Leigh turns towards me in confusion. "What the hell happened last night?"

I shrug and lean against the wall slightly frustrated. "That's exactly what I would like to know." Leigh-Anne leans against the opposite wall. "Blackout, huh?" I nod my head, shame taking over me. I'm never one to drink much, so this situation is highly unfamiliar.

"And what role does Pez play in this story?" I shrug again and feel horrible about the words that are about to leave my mouth. "I honestly don't know. I woke up here in only my underwear and might have made some wrong assumptions."

The only reaction I get is raised eyebrows and more confusion. "I thought she took advantage of me," I mumbled just loud enough for her to understand.

"Oh my god." She breathes out and pushes herself off the wall to start pacing in front of me. "Did you say that out loud?" I nod my head, causing the woman to raise her hand to her forehead. "I flat out accused her of rape."

She stops right in front of me. "You don't know Perrie at all, do you?" I'm taken aback by her comment. I didn't even know she was so close to Perrie. "Guess not."

"I know that I was wrong. I tried apologizing, but she can't stand to be in front of me for more than a minute. What am I supposed to do? I have to make this right."

Leigh-Anne places her hands on my shoulder to make me look at her. "I'm not going to lie, you fucked up. I'll go try and talk to her. Just wait until I come to get you." Her voice sounds kind, but her words cut through me. She is one of Perrie's friends and she isn't sure if she can convince her to talk to me.