Chapter 13

Perrie's POV:

It feels like someone has rammed their fist through my chest and is now squeezing my heart. She's kissing someone else right in front of me.

I move away quickly, so she doesn't see me. The last thing I need is to be confronted with her about this.

Holly is nowhere in sight and I'm afraid that isn't a good thing. Instead of making my way out of the club, I move to a darker area where I can still see the brunette and all her actions.

The pair keeps on kissing, pretty explicitly, might I add, and don't seem to notice anything happening around them. There are not many people left in the club anymore and I just hope Jade decides to go home soon.

When they finally pull away, it seems like Jade is looking my way, but she doesn't give any indication of noticing me. She turns her attention back to the man in front of her. His arm goes around her waist and they start walking towards the exit.

I stand up quickly and follow them out. I don't even bother staying a little bit behind. They're too engrossed in each other to notice anyway.

It's only when they step out that I see red flag number 1. Jade stumbles. Usually, I would write it off as clumsiness. But seeing the circumstances, I'm afraid she might be drunk. Too drunk.

The guy instantly crashes her to the wall outside and starts kissing her again. The brunette leans back against the wall and doesn't seem to mind whatever the guy is doing to her.

His hands are running all over her body and he lowers his lips to her neck. That's when I get a look at her face for the first time. Her head is lying back against the wall and she can barely keep her eyes open.

She starts sliding down the wall, but the guy shoves her up, so she's standing upright again. Without thinking any longer, I charge forward and make my way over to them in long strides.

The second he is within reach, I grab his shoulder and forcefully shove him back. I stand in front of Jade and cup her face with both hands. "Jade, can you look at me? Are you okay?"

Her eyes open for a little bit, but they can't focus. "Y-you shou-" She cuts herself off and closes her eyes once more. "Hey, fuck off. She is going home with me."

I turn towards the guy and make sure that Jade is standing safely behind me. "I don't think so, mate. She's too drunk to have sex, as you can see."

He looks really angry but already backs down slightly at my deadly glare. "She told me she wanted to come with me, okay?"

"Do you even know her name?" He stays silent and tries to stand tall to intimidate me, but it's not working at all. It's doing quite the opposite. He makes me want to punch him even more. "I figured. You have about ten seconds to get out of here before I go off."

The guy seems to mentally weigh his options and makes the wise decision of backing off. He looks over his shoulder once more before walking away.

I instantly turn back to Jade, who looks like she's sleeping while standing up. "Okay, babe, let's get you home," I mumble, knowing that she can't understand a word anyway. I place my hands on her waist and pull her forward a little bit.

"Can you walk?" I ask as loud and clear as I can. The brunette mumbles something incomprehensible and leans practically all her body weight on me. I try turning her so her side is against mine and we can at least walk, but Jade isn't making it easy for me.

Every time I turn her a little bit, she slumps more against me. "Come on, Jadey. If you help me, you can sleep sooner." Somehow, I manage to finally get her to hold on to my shoulder as she leans into my right side.