Chapter 10

Jade's POV:

The following week continues like that. Perrie sleeps at my place, walks me to work and takes a seat at 'her' table. This spot allows her to look at me whenever she wants. She writes music or claims to write music while she's there, but I haven't seen her do much.

Her presence does good things to this place though, more people come here just to get a glance at the pop star or get an autograph. Fans are coming by every single day, causing me to have my hands full every second of my shift.

I've seen her assistant come by a few times and she doesn't seem very happy most of the time. I figured that Perrie has responsibilities elsewhere, but she deliberately decided to ignore them.

I definitely got to know Perrie better over the last week and I wouldn't say that I am falling for her, but I'm getting used to her and kind of like it. Maybe I do kind of like her.

Perrie's POV:

I think I might be going crazy.

My patience is slowly coming to an end and I get hornier every single day. I've tried being respectful towards Jade and teasing her a little, so she makes the first move. Of course, she hasn't done that yet.

I could always have someone else take care of my needs, but if Jade finds out, she'll never ever want to sleep with me again and that's not an option. How much restraint can a woman have?

The brunette makes her way over to my table, where I'm just finishing my fifth cup of coffee. "My shift is over. You ready to go?" I smile widely and stand up. "Sure."

My hand instantly wraps around her waist as we start walking and I deliberately place it a little lower than I usually would. Jade doesn't really seem to mind since she just keeps walking.

"How is writing going?" She asks while slightly looking up at me. Those brown eyes are so gorgeous that I find it hard to look away. "Really good. Now that I have a muse, everything seems to go easier." Lies. I haven't written one song since the tour has ended.

Ellie is giving me shit for it every single day, and I can't say that she's wrong. I should get this whole Jade situation over, so I can focus again. However, she won't let me do that.

It's not that I hate hanging out with Jade. She is a nice person. She's easy-going, has a good sense of humour and is intelligent. On top of that, she's very easy on the eyes, so I really have nothing to complain about.

Except for the fact that she won't have sex with me.

Sometimes while she's working, I can't help but let my mind wander. She always wears black skinny jeans at work and every time she walks away from a table, my eyes land on her perfect ass. The things I would do to get to slap that ass or take her from behind.

Jade looks up at me once more. She probably asked me something which I didn't hear. Her innocent eyes are so big and my body reacts before my brain does.

I stop walking and softly push the brunette against the closest wall. I realize that we're in the middle of the street, but there aren't that many people around and honestly, I can't be arsed.

Jade gasps at my actions and keeps those Bambi eyes locked with mine. "Perrie? What are you doing?" We are only two streets away from Jade's apartment, but I can't wait any longer.

I lean forward and press our lips together. The brunette doesn't react right away, but soon enough, her lips are moving together with mine and oh my god, it's so hot.

My jeans are already feeling a lot tighter and when I push my hips against Jade's, she moans into my mouth. My hands keep her hips steady against the wall as I sweep my tongue over her lower lip to open it up.