Chapter 7

Jade's POV:

Why the fuck is Perrie Edwards standing in front of our apartment? Holly stumbles a little bit as we stop in front of her and looks between the two of us.

"I'll give you two a minute." She mumbles and moves behind Perrie to open our door. I was having such a good time on my night out and she had to come and ruin it by showing up.

"Where's Ellie? You normally send her to take care of me, right?" The blonde stays very stoic and gives me a blank look, not showing her emotions at all.

"Holly didn't answer my text." Her voice is stern yet calm. "I wasn't in the mood for a booty call." I shrug my shoulders and try to move past her. "I'm still not in the mood."

Her hands grab my hips to hold me in front of her, causing my whole body to go into overdrive. Her touch makes me go insane, especially since I'm drunk. Plus, I haven't slept with or done anything sexual with someone these past four months.

"You could have had the decency to text me that then." Her tone is still very icy, but it does nothing to intimidate me. "And you could have had the decency to tell me you were going on tour."

Her face slightly falls at that as she keeps her hands placed on my hips. "Look, I'm sorry about that. I thought you knew my reputation and you were aware that it was a onenightstand."

She sounds sincere, but she also did last time. I step back and away from her touch before answering. "If it was a onenightstand, then what are you doing here?"

She groans, clearly frustrated by my witty comebacks. I'm not going to let her play me like she did the last time. "Okay then, I thought you knew it was casual."

"I don't do casual, so get lost and text another one of your chicks," I say in a cold tone and step aside so she can move past me and out of our apartment building. I need her to get away from me so my body can calm itself down.

"I don't know any other women in Newcastle." I snort and shake my head at her words. "You are so despicable, Edwards. Seriously, get lost."

The pop star grabs onto my hands and holds them between the two of us. "Come on, Jade. You can't deny that we had a great time together. I know that I enjoyed it." At her last words, she pulls my hands, so I stumble closer to her.

"Perrie, I told you then that I only sleep with people when I have feelings for them. I'm not breaking my rule twice for the same person, especially when that person is a prick." She seems taken aback by my words and pulls me even closer.

The blonde is definitely invading my personal space, but I don't think she cares. "Come on, let me take care of you one more time."

"I don't need you to take care of me. I'm perfectly satisfied." It's obviously a lie, but it's the only way I can convince her. She doesn't know me well enough to know it's a lie anyway.

"This time, neither do I. Look, I don't even have a boner while talking to you." She flicks her eyes down and I follow her gaze for a second before snapping them back up to her face.

"Wow, congratulations, Perrie. You can keep your dick down while having a non-sexual conversation with a woman. Do you want a sticker for that?" I roll my eyes at the woman in front of me. She's such an idiot.

"You're right, that's not something to be proud of, but it is for me, okay? I've been messing with women just for sex for so long that I sometimes forget how I should treat someone I care about." Her hand comes up to stroke my cheek and I instinctively close my eyes and lean into the touch.

"Are you saying that you do care?" My voice shakes slightly and I hate myself for it. "I do, Jade. I felt horrible when Ellie told me you didn't realize I was about to leave town." My eyes open to look into her deep blue ones.