Chapter 5

Jade's POV:

Her breath hits my lips, causing my mind to fog up even more. How does she expect me to think when she's this close to me.

Perrie shifts slightly underneath me and it just causes her to push up against me even more. If she could just give me some space while I think.

I close my eyes to avoid her intense stare and focus. But every touch gets heightened and I can focus even less. I have to give her credit for being so patient right now. Perrie doesn't seem like a woman who likes to wait, but she's not moving at all as I figure out an answer.

My eyes flutter open and the way she's looking at me, with so much lust and intensity, makes my decision for me.

I only have to lean in two inches and our lips meet. It takes a few seconds for us to react to what's happening, but suddenly, Perrie's hand moves from my cheek to my hair and her lips start moving against mine.

She traps my bottom lip between hers and sucks softly before letting her tongue come into play. I open my mouth easily so she can explore it as much as she wants.

It's only then that I realize that we're really doing this. I'm really going to do this. Perrie seems to notice as well and places her hands underneath my thighs before standing up.

The blonde's lips stay on mine as she walks us to her bed. My hands wrap around her neck and tangle in her hair. When I tug at the hairs on her nape, she groans into my mouth.

She lays me down onto her bed, but my legs are wrapped so tightly around her that she has to follow suit and lean on top of me. Her bulge is firmly pressing into my core and it makes my whole body feel like it's on fire.

Perrie pulls away from the kiss and leans her elbows next to my head to support her. "You don't have a clue, do you?" My eyebrows furrow as I slightly shift underneath her causing our breasts to graze against each other.

"A clue about what?" She leans back even more and lets her eyes scan my body once again. "About how insanely sexy you are." I can't stop the blush that spreads across my face at those words.

The blonde instantly notices my reaction and smirks, knowing the effect she has on me. "Scoot up." She instructs me while standing up to pull her sweatpants off.

I do as I'm told and scoot up until my head hits the pillow. My eyes wander down to her boxers and the evident bulge inside of them. It's clear that Perrie is quite big.

She crawls towards me until she can place her hands on the button of my jeans. Her deep blue eyes stare straight into mine as she undoes the button and the zipper of my jeans and it makes everything so much more intense.

Her hands graze my thighs as she slowly pulls my pants down. Why is she being so slow? She could have had her way the second we locked lips, but she isn't rushing at all.

Once my pants are off, she moves up higher to undo every single button on my dress shirt. Perrie seems way too calm doing this and way too happy to make me wait.

"If you keep this pace up, I'm going to change my mind," I say in frustration, not that it's the truth. With how worked up I am right now, there's no way I'm leaving without having sex.

"Oh really?" Perrie answers teasingly. She finishes undoing the last button and lets my shirt fall open to reveal my red lacy bra, which matches my panties.

She gropes my breasts over my bra while simultaneously grinding her hips down into mine. "Do you want to leave this behind?" A soft moan escapes my lips showing her that I'm not going anywhere.