》1《

"Look at her- She has to be the most luckiest girl ever."

"I heard she ranked first in all of Daegu."

"Yeah right. I bet little miss perfect used Daddy's money to get to that spot. Bet she even gave some of the teachers private sessions for her grades."

"Gosh. Seriously- Beauty, intelligence, money, a nice body- she has it easy."

"Little miss perfect probably doesn't even know about the harshness of life. Why would she? Princess was fed with a golden spoon- heck I bet she has golden spoons in her house."

Mina blinked her eyes, as she heard all of the not-so-silent whispers echoing around her. They were right- she did have spoons made out of gold in her house actually. Shaking her head, she ignored all of the people pointing at, and gossiping about her.

"People nowadays really don't have anything else to do other than gossip all day." She mumbled to herself, as she kept walking towards her college.

The streets were busy with people of all ages walking hastily, some trying to get home quickly, while some simply roamed the streets.

In fact, Daegu was quite vibrant this year- It was more beautiful than ever, attracting tourists from all over the world- it's weather was simply amazing.

Mina looked up, and smiled faintly.

The sunset was slowly filling the sky, prepossessing concoction of baby blue, flame red, pink, and orange painting a magnificent scenery. A small, chilly breeze flew by, making the experience seem somewhat magical. The breeze tickled Mina's face delightfully, her baby hairs that were left out, dancing alongside the silent harmony.

Sighing, she continued to speed up her walk, as it was already 6 PM. Mina was in a rush, as she had to be home by 7. Unfortunately, she had forgotten her notes in her classroom, and she needed them for an upcoming project. Therefore, she was heading back to retrieve them, as gratefully, the college doors were left open up until 9 PM.

She bowed down to the guard that was standing besides the door. The man smiled kindly at her, his eyes crinkling with happiness, resembling stars, bright and beautiful.

"Lee Mina. What're you doing here?"

"Ah- I forgot my notes actually. I have to get them in order to prepare for the upcoming project we have."

The elder man nodded gently, before his face lit up, eyebrows raised, as though he had suddenly remembered something.

"Ah yes. The auditorium is being used currently, don't get surprised if you hear any noises or anything." Mina nodded, not questioning anything, as she walked off.

From the corner of their eyes, a group of girls spotted Mina entering, and smirked.

"Hey hey look. Rich bitch is here."

"Pfft. Don't tell me she's going to audition too?"

"Don't be stupid, Nara. The auditions are only for BOYS." Nana, a foreigner with straight locks smirked.

"In fact....we 5 are the only girls here who knew about the auditions- and we came just to support our boys. I wonder....what's she doing here?" She continued, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow up, noticing Mina walking inside their class.

Mina soon walked out of the class, holding some papers in her hands.

Aera, one of the girls present, chuckled shaking her head in disbelief. "Notes....Goodness what a nerd."