》20《

"A-again...."

It took all he had to push himself up, before he fell back down.

Deep, and heavy breaths echoed in the small practice room, as his chest heaved up and down. Sweat covered his forehead, as he tried to calm his rapidly beating heart.

Hard work.....

Was it even worth it?

Park Jimin didn't even know if he was even training for something....would he even end up somewhere?

In fact, it's a fear all of the members carried within. While Jimin was here for a few months, the others have been around for a longer time. Especially Namjoon, and Yoongi. Honestly with how many times the group has been formed, and reformed, Namjoon was beginning to doubt everything. Would he even get to debut? Or....would everything his peers that looked down on him said come true? After all....an underground rapper going to debut in a hip hop idol group....with a FEMALE member.....it all seemed like one huge call for a disaster.

Jimin was frustrated. Was hard work even worth it? Or did he need talent?

Much like....the maknae, his bestfriend, or Jung Hoseok? He couldn't help but envy those three sometimes. They were ACES. They could do it all. Rap, dance, sing, act, everything! Those three were talented beyond belief.

And then there was Kim SeokJin. Honestly when you have a face like that, what else do you need? Oh but Kim SeokJin was beyond just his face. His voice was nothing less than an angel's. Jimin couldn't believe his ears when he had heard from Mina that he came in with no prior musical experience.

Kim Namjoon. While his dancing did need a bit of work, there was no denying that this man was awe-worthy. He could sing, he could rap, his dancing wasn't bad- he had rhythm. He could produce, and he wrote some of the lyrics. Heck he was SMART. He had heard that he passed auditions on SPOT, right in front of Bang PD!

Then there was Min Yoongi. To be fair, there's not much that Jimin knew about him, at least not at first. Dare he say, Yoongi came off as a bit....unfriendly at times- but he was the opposite! Once you get to know him, he's quite cheeky. Although a bit subtle, he was yet another ace. He could sing well, dance, rap, produce, was a songwriter- he was good looking and super cool.

Last but not least, Lee Mina. Frankly, she was one of the most perfect females in his eyes, right after his mother. She has a bewitching voice- and her expression....oh her expressions were something else. She had a stage presence beyond belief-and she's not even an idol yet! He doesn't know much about her other talents actually. He doesn't know if she could rap, or do anything else- well....she wasn't the best at dancing, but that's something that Park Jimin ignored completely. For him, she was beyond perfect....and that's exactly what he wanted to achieve.

"Jimin-ah." A deep voice broke him out of his thoughts, as a bottle of water was pushed in front of him.

Taking the bottle, he took a sip, before mumbling a thank you.

"Jimin-ah....You've been practicing here for hours. Let's take a break now, hm?"

"No, Noona. I have to practice more."

"Nope. I don't wanna hear it. You've been here for DAYS, Jimin. You've been SLEEPING in the dance practice room. Have you even eaten enough? Are you even hydrated enough? You need a break."

"But I need to learn-"

"You won't learn shit if you keep doing this, Park Jimin. Exhausting oneself doesnt guarantee success, and rather promotes less energy, therefore resulting in poor performance. Nobody cares if you suck, you're learning. If you don't have any energy though, how do you expect to do so?"

His eyes found the floor as he remained still and quiet, sipping on the much needed water.

"Jimin." Mina said, as she let out a small sigh, placing herself next to him.

"I'm not....trying to keep you away from success. It's fantastic that you're trying to improve, it really is....but you need to learn how to....take a break." Mina explained, as she paused, choosing her words carefully.

Jimin remained silent, as he sipped the last of the water, placing the empty bottle next to him.

"...Noona...have you ever felt...inferior?"

"Of course." Jimin blinked, as he turned to look at Mina, who leaned back on the floor, her arms under her head.

"Tons of times, in fact."

"...yeah?"

"...Yeah."

The two fell silent, no words to be shared anymore.

But somehow...Jimin felt comforted...he felt understood, and he knew for a fact that Mina felt the same way.

Sometimes....silence spoke more than words.

...and this silence opened Jimin's eyes...

...looks like none of his members, including Lee Mina...were perfect.

"There is no 10/10...try to at least aim for a 9/10....that's the highest we can go." Mina whispered to him, a small smile on her face, that had his heart beating rapidly.

"..And...and...how much would you rate me?" Jimin asked, as he got up looking at her with shining eyes, as he waited anxiously for her answer.

"....I mean....fix your outfit, and face, and then we'll talk." Mina replied with with teasing tone, before getting up, as she ran away with a squeal, being followed by Jimin.

○°•○°○°•

A/N: Hello Everyone~♡ I genuinely apologize for being lost for so long- school wasn't letting me breath, and I was genuinely under a lot of stress. This chapter, honestly it's not one I'm satisfied with. I tried to write it in a better way, but...writers block has been a bit of a bitch lately, I hope you all understand. Thank you everyone for being so patient, and loving. I will do better and work hard to get a better and more entertaining chapter out soon. Thank you! Happy new years ♡