》18《

Pulchritude

Pulchritude.

There he found himself again, in a scene so familiar, yet just as beautiful.

One thing he could never get over was the irresistible pulchritude of hers.

There she sat, winsome on a bench. Her beauty was simply exotic. She was but the most exotic rose he had ever witnessed. The sun cascaded down, shimmering over her soft, rosy cheeks. Her eyes were the most captivating, as the fire within her soul was reflected deep within the depths. Her long hair was left open, gently dancing to the music of the wind. Her voice- her honey, deep voice was what sent his heart into frenzie. Her voice was carried elegantly with the gentle breeze that kissed his cheeks.

She had a voice unlike any other. It was elegant, powerful......it was dark, and yet held a tint of honey. Her vocals were something he would never get tired of. She was his forbidden fruit- he had taken a bite of, and now couldn't stop consuming. Was he being kissed by an angel, or was he giving into the devil? He didn't know.

But one thing Park Jimin knew for sure....was that if listening to Lee Mina's voice were a sin, he'd commit it again and again.

It simply wasn't a matter of, 'oh she has a pretty voice' anymore, no, not at all. In fact, Park Jimin found himself entranced by the beauty the more he listened in.

"To what do I owe this pleasure to?"

The young male flinched out of his thoughts, his eyes widening as he saw the female he was thinking about standing right in front of him. His heart beat accelerated, as he licked his lips nervously, avoiding her gaze.

"I-.....I...." Jimin stuttered, his mind going blank, as though he had forgotten how to speak all of a sudden.

Mina chuckled, her eyes shining mischievously. "What is it? Are you going to run away again?"

The boy turned red in embarrassment, as he remembered what had happened during their first meeting.

"I....I'm sorry." He whispered, find the floor interesting, as he studied it.

"I'm just joking, buddy. I.....didn't expect to see you here. So, I'm guessing you accepted my offer of joining the entertaintment?"

Jimin nodded shyly, as a small smile took over his face.

"Y-Yeah....umm...I've been here for a while now actually."

"Oh? Well I apologize for not greeting you- I didn't know you agreed, and truthfully I didn't expect you to agree either. I'm not a dancer, but even I can tell that your dancing skills are otherworldly. You could've auditioned for a bigger company if you wanted to- so I didn't really expect you to actually accept my offer and audition for bighit- and become a trainee here. I'm really sorry, I didn't see you around at all- therefore I had no idea you were in the company. But....thank you for accepting. I promise you Park Jimin, this is and will be the best choice you've ever made."