》16《

Cheerful laughter was heard, as the members looked at their only female member, who was chuckling alongside them

"I look like a seaweed!" She commented, gaining more laughs.

"Y-You kinda do." Namjoon replied in between his laughter.

Lee Mina was just minding her business one morning when suddenly she came out of the shower with green hair, something she questioned how she never noticed.

Now imagine her surprise when she walked out of the dorm to see Jeongguk laughing, waiting for her.

"Y-You- ahahahah! You look ridiculous!" The maknae laughed, holding on to his stomach, as light tears filled his eyes from the laughter, his cheeks turning red.

Mina should've been offended- but she really wasn't. She burst out laughing along with him. "I do, don't I?"

The giggling duo then walked to the dance practice room, where everybody started laughing.

The female looked so silly- but beautiful despite it.

After Mina had seen her hair, she had purposely worn colors that made her seem super silly, and fun. The female wasn't dumb- she had caught on to the fact that she had gotten pranked.

In fact, this was a classic prank in her household. It started when she saw Eunha unnie prank Hak oppa with it. It soon turned into a prank war between the staff- and Mina decided she should try it too! To be honest, she was a bit disappointed when her father walked out with the blazing orange hair she had expected- but he pulled it off! He looked so handsome with it- there were ladies flirting with him right and left whenever he went outside. But at least she had successfully pranked him! The prank war then extended to the whole house, and it was super fun while it lasted.

Mina couldn't help but feel thankful for whomever had pranked her. It brought back happy memories- and filled her with warmth. She's been feeling really stressed lately, and this had given her the happiness and energy she needed.

After they finished laughing, Mina looked around at them.

"Now which one of you did this?" She faked an angry look. The boys were shocked to see her "angry".

Jeongguk, who was the one who had done this, bit his lip with guilt, as he stepped up timidly towards the female, shaking lightly. He had seen her angry before- and it had scared him a lot.

"I-I did it, Noona. I-I'm sorry- It was just a jo-" He was cut off by Mina poking his forehead lightly with a smile.

"I loved the prank! You got me- watch out though, because I love pranking- and I'm gonna attack when you least expect it." Mina smirked, shooting a fake finger gun at him.

Jeongguk stood there frozen for a moment, before smirking back. "Nu-uh. There's no way your pranks will work on me, Noona."

"We'll see~" She replied in a sing song tone, laughing lightly.