》13《

"NoOnA what the heck-!" Mina flinched at the sudden noise from behind her, putting a hand to her heart

"Oh my itachi- what? You scared me!" She hissed out, after realizing it was just Hoseok behind her.

"Sorry Noona- WHAT did you do to your hands?" Hoseok questioned in horror, pointing at her hands.

While they didn't hurt that much anymore, there were still some visible burn marks on them- of course not too bad, but they were there.

"Oh this? I just burnt myself a bit."

"Doing what?!" He questioned in concern, grabbing her hands gently in his own as he inspected them.

"A-ah- well....ahhh Hoseok-ssi. Don't worry about it- besides it doesn't hurt at all anymore. The marks will disappear before you know it too." She cheered with a happy smile on her face.

Hoseok shook his head lightly. "But-"

"I said don't worry about it." She emphasized again this time looking him deep in the eyes.

"....How'd you get burnt anyways?"

"Dance practice? Yeah we gotta get going. Where's Jeongguk?" She dodged the question, looking around for the maknae.

Spotting him sitting alone in a corner, she tapped Hoseok's hand lightly. "Yah. Go call him and tell him to come."

Hoseok nodded, and went to call Jeongguk, as the three started heading towards the dance practice room.

While heading there Hoseok couldn't help but notice....the awkward atmosphere.

Mina and Jeongguk were both stiff, as they looked around everywhere else but at each other- avoiding the other at all costs.

Mina took a side glance, noticing the maknae scooted further away from her, and sighed sadly. It seemed as though he still hadn't forgiven her- which Mina of course didn't blame him for- but she also didn't take him as somebody who would hold grudges for long. Though, she was just....DYING to ask him how the dish tasted- was she a good cook? Or was she a horrible one- because if she was then she would have to make sure the boy kept his mouth shut before he informed everybody (with the exception of Seokjin) that she was the one who made the dish- SHE'D NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM JUNG HOSEOK.

Jeongguk bit his lip, and looked at Mina, playing it off casually as he saw Hoseok raise a brow at him in question. He felt the need to grab the female and bow a million times in apology. A heavy weight was on his heart, and he felt guilty that she had to deal with his load as well, because of his shyness. She wasn't even looking at him!

'Noona must be really upset....' He thought, before changing the direction of his view to the floor.

Hoseok cringed, begging god to somehow break this awkward tension he was caught in between.