》4《

4:25 AM

That's the time Mina's phone displayed. She stared blankly at the screen of her phone, her body feeling far too heavy for her taste. Getting up with a groan, she stretched her arms, looking around, seemingly lifeless.

"Mina-ssi~ Time to get up now. The others have already left. I left some chicken left overs from yesterday for you. I'm sorry....they're cold- but it should still be good! I have to go now. Oh and your schedule- another fellow trainee dropped it off this morning, I left it on Akane Unnie's bed. Okay- gotta blast. Bye!"

"Thank you, Akira Unnie...." Mina replied robotically, before jolting up from the bed, and running to call Akira back.

"Wait unnie I dont-" But she was already long gone.

Mina sighed. She had no clue where she was supposed to go to. Shrugging it off, she ran inside the bathroom doing her daily routine. Coming out a few minutes later, she groaned realizing that she didn't get anything to wear out.

"....Well....I have to take care of myself now. No Eunha-unnie or Hak-Oppa to take care of me anymore." She mumbled to herself, getting a comfy pair of sweat pants, along with a large full sleeved T-Shirt that seemed far too big on her.

"....This should do."

Mina had somehow gotten herself back to the reception area from yesterday, hoping to get some guidance from the female

Mina had somehow gotten herself back to the reception area from yesterday, hoping to get some guidance from the female. Her hope was shattered to pieces when she saw nobody there.

Cursing lightly under her breath, Mina proceeded to walk, hoping that at least there were signs on there.

After a few minutes of walking, she sighed in frustration, tears slowly welling up in her eyes.

"....Why is there literally nobody around to help?" She whispered, as her excited mood went down to a melancholic one.

"Nae modeun mam dahae
saranghapnida~"

Mina perked up, as she looked around curiously as to where that gentle voice had come from.

The voice....

Mina could tell that the person who was singing wasn't exactly a professional singer....it almost seemed as if they didn't sing very much.

Finding herself inching closer to the room, where the voice was coming from, she stood silently by the open door, closing her eyes as she swayed to the piano and voice.

The person seemed completely unaware of her presence, as he continued playing the piano and singing.

"Gajang sojunghan
nuguboda areumdaun
dangsineun naui,
naui eomeoni"

"Dangs-"

Mina's eyes snapped opened, as both the serene singing and piano playing both stopped.