Chapter 4: Condition Terminal

Liv and Liam arrive at the hospital because Lydia got hurt by Tracy. Liv and Liam find Scott and tell him about the holes they found in the woods. Scott says, "Tracy was buried?" Liam says, "In a hole. Buried alive. Crawled out. Then we found another one." Scott says, "Who was buried in that one?" Liv says, "We don't know, but I think we're gonna want to find out." They walk to where everyone else is. Stiles says to Melissa, "How bad is it?" Melissa says, "Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be awhile. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we stitch her up and hope for the best?" Kira says, "It was the tail." Scott says, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Melissa says, "Okay." Then she walks away and Malia says, "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Liv says, "What are you talking about?" Malia says, "There were these guys and they injected Tracy with that same silver liquid that came out her mouth." Liv looks to Stiles and it looks like he doesn't believe Malia. Malia trembles, "You have to believe me." Liv looks at Malia and notices her scared look. Liv looks at Malia and softly says, "I believe you." Malia says, "You do?" Liv says, "Yeah. Um, why don't I take you home, okay?" Malia nods and Liv says, "Here are my keys, I'll be there in a sec." Malia takes her keys and walks away. When Malia is out of ear shot, Stiles says, "You really believe her? She wanted Tracy dead." Liv glares at Stiles and says, "I know she wanted her dead, but I've never seen Malia so scared." Liv looks to Liam and says, "Do you need a ride?" Liam says, "No, I think I'm gonna stay a bit." Liv nods and says, "Okay." Liv gives Liam a peck on the lips and walks away. Liv gets into her car and starts driving. As Liv drives, Malia says, "Why do you believe me?" Liv says, "Malia, I know you try to put on this brave face, but when you told me what happened. I have never seen you so scared. I know you wanted to kill Tracy, but I also know a small part of you wanted to save her." Malia softly smiles at Liv and says, "Thank you for believing in me." Liv's at a red light and looks to Malia and smiles, "I'm always here for you." 

The next day, Liv, Malia and Stiles meet up with Kira and Scott in the library

The next day, Liv, Malia and Stiles meet up with Kira and Scott in the library. Liv brings the Bestiary. Scott says, "Did you guys get in to see Lydia?" Stiles says, "No. We tried using our free period but she's still in the ICU and no one outside family is allowed in." Liv says, "We got one thing." Liv opens the Bestiary and Kira says, "Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanimas?" Scott says, "Chimera." Stiles says, "Um, what?" Scott says, "Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts. And if you and Liam found two burial sites, it means Tracy's not the only one." Liv says, "Who's the second Chimera?" Stiles says, "And why would they bury them?" Scott says, "Deaton thinks it's part of their process." Malia says, "The people in masks."

Later, Liv's working at the club Sinema

Later, Liv's working at the club Sinema. Liv's wanted this job because they pay a lot and she wants the money to help her dad with the bills. Mason texts Liv, that him and Liam are here. Liv opens the back door for Liam and Mason. Liam widens his eyes at Liv's outfit. Mason says, "Wow, you look hot." Liv says, "It's required. Come on in and enjoy your night." Liv walks over to Phil and he drinks one of her shots. Liv says, "Seriously? You remember I have to pay for these out of my own pocket right?" Phil says, "Yep." He then takes another shot and it pisses Liv off. Liv says, "Yeah, that's great, Phil. You just stay back there getting drunk as usual." Phil holds his hand out and says, "Steady as a rock." Liv rolls her eyes and walks away with the shots. Liam's looking for Liv, because he has to tell her something. Then he accidently bumps into Liv knocking all of her shots on the ground. Liv sighs and says, "Great." Liam feels guilty and says, "I'm sorry." Liv says, "It's okay. The bartender's not gonna refill them up anyway." Liam takes out his wallet and pulls out $12 and some change. Liv shakes her head and says, "You don't have to." Liam says, "I want to." Liv sighs and takes his money. Liam can smell her frustration and says, "Is there anything else I could do?" Liv looks up into Liam's guilty eyes and bites her lip. Liv grabs Liam's jacket and presses her lips to against his. Liam smiles in the kiss and tugs her closer to him. Liv wraps her arms around his neck and Liam wraps his arms around her waist. Liam slips his tongue in and Liv gladly accepts. Liv gently tugs on his hair and Liam softly moans. They make out for a little bit, until Liv pulls away with a frown. Liam notices and says, "What's wrong?" Liv says, "Something's wrong." Liam says, "I think there's someone supernatural in here. I can feel it." Liv says, "Where's Mason?" Liv and Liam find Brett being attacked by creature. Liam attacks the creature and Liv goes to Brett and puts pressure on his wound so he can heal himself. Then Scott and Kira show up to fight. Brett grunts out, "What the hell is that thing?" Liv softly says, "A Chimera." Everybody then watch's Kira loose control and almost kill Lucas, but Scott stops her. Liv thinks that Kira isn't in control of her own mind and body. Scott says, "Is everybody okay?" Everybody nods and Scott says, "We need to get him out of here. Liam, give me a hand." They both grab Lucas and then he gets shot by the people Malia was talking about. Scott says, "Why did do you that?" The surgeon says, "His condition was terminal." Scott says, "What does that mean? What does that mean?" The surgeon says, "Failure."