Chapter 18: Maid Of Gevaudan

Liv and Stiles help carry Liam into the school, since he got hurt really badly from the Beast. They bring him to a empty classroom and lay him on a desk. Liam's screaming in agony and Stiles says, "Okay, okay." Liv  worriedly says, "Liam." Liam grunts, "I'm okay. I'm fine." Liv and Stiles rip apart his jersey and to see how bad it is. Liv gasps and Stiles feels like he's gonna throw up. Liam worriedly says, "What? Is it bad?" As Liv says, "No." Stiles says, "Very." Liv glares at Stiles." Liv softly says, "Okay. Okay." Liv already know what she has to do. Liv softly kisses Liam to help take the pain away, while slowly healing him with her powers. Liam sits up a little to hold her head and sighs contently in the kiss. Liv then pulls away and softly says, "You're gonna be okay." Liam nods and lays his head back on the desk with a sigh. Stiles says, "Okay, next time, I'll kiss him." Liv softly laughs. Later, Liv and Liam are trying to catch up with Scott because he has the scent of the beast. Liam says, "Scott wait. You're hurt. You have to slow down. They make it in front of a familiar car and Liv says, "Scott, what are you doing?" Scott looks at Liv and says, "Do you know who's car this?" Liv says, "It's Mason's." Scott lifts the trunk and finds the shoes with the blood on the sole. Scott looks sadly at Liv and Liam and says, "It's him." Scott closes the trunk and they see Mason. Mason says, "Scott? What are you doing in my car?" Scott says, "It's you." Mason says, "What? Liv, Liam, what's he talking about? Guys?" Liv and Liam can't comprehend that Mason's the Beast. Then Corey appears and takes Mason with him.