Chapter 16: Lie Ability

Flashback to last night, Liv's in Liam's room

Flashback to last night, Liv's in Liam's room.  Liam's shirtless and their making out. Liv's on her back and Liam pushes Liv's shirt up and kisses her stomach. Liv takes takes off her sweater and her tank top and she's left in her bra and shorts. They continue making out and Liam kisses up to her stomach, then to her breasts and then back to her mouth. Liam then takes off her bra. Liam looks at Liv with so much love in his eyes and softly says, "I love you." Liv smiles and says, "I love you, too." Liv and Liam make love for the first time. After they make love, they fall asleep in each other's arms. Flashback over. With Liv, Malia, and Kira still in lockdown. Kira's powers are acting up and she says, "I don't know how long I'm going to last." Malia says, "How did you stop it before?" Kira says, "Scott carried me outside, which almost killed him." Liv says, "Okay, uh... maybe we could try grounding you to something." Kira says, "You guys have a degree in electrical engineering? 'Cause I don't know how to do that. You guys have to get out of here." Liv says, "We can't leave you." Kira says, "I should of stayed in the desert with the skinwalkers. I can't control this. I'm never going to be able to." Malia says, "Kira, it worked. You saw it work. You controlled it to cause the brownout. You can stop it." Kira then transforms and says, "I can't! Guys, go!" Then Kira gets knocked out and Liv says, "Kira? Kira." Liv and Malia both then walk over to her, Liv goes to feel her pulse and then they hear a voice say, "I wouldn't do that." They look up to see Josh. Josh says, "Electricity's still coming off her. I can feel it from here. I can help her." Malia says, "Why?" Josh says, "Because I need you two's help. With him." They look to see Corey in pretty bad shape.  Liv and Josh help Corey on to a table. Josh says, "Why isn't he healing?" Liv says, "Maybe he can't. Maybe it's too much. Or maybe it's the pain." Josh says, "He's going to die, isn't he?" Malia says, "His heartbeat's getting slower." Josh says, "What do we do? You guys can't heal him, can you?" Liv says, "I can heal him." Malia says, "Liv, if you heal him, you could really hurt yourself." Liv sighs and says, "I know." Liv grabs Corey's hand and starts healing him. Liv grunts and Malia says, "I think maybe you should stop." Liv shakes her head and says, "I can't. I can't let him die. Now, Josh, while I'm healing Corey. Help Kira." Josh says, "Okay, but it's not like taking voltage from a car battery. She's got a lot more power than that." Liv growls and at Josh and says, "Do it." Josh nods and takes Kira's hand to take her power.  Josh helped Kira and she's okay. Corey's healed and softly smiles at Liv and says, "Thank you." Liv nods and says, "Your welcome." Josh helps Corey of the table and Corey says, "Anybody know how we're supposed to get out of here?" Malia says, "This place is still in lockdown." Kira says, "It's not just locked." Josh says, "Yeah, I can feel it, too." Corey says, "What are we supposed to do? Just wait here?" Liv says, "There's a Plan B. We've got a guy on the outside in case this happens." Corey says, "Who?" Liv softly smiles and says, "Mason." Corey is flabbergasted and says, "Mason's going to unlock the lockdown?" Josh says, "How's he going to do that?" Kira says, "He's got the blueprint of the building. And he has the full map of Eichen's electrical system. All he has to do is get into the transformer shed behind the building." Malia says, "Don't worry. Mason knows exactly what he's doing." The lights come back on and Corey says, "He did it." Liv looks to the girls and says, "We have to get to Stiles' Jeep." The girls run out and Liv gets into the front seat, with Malia next to her and Kira in the back. Liv drives where the pack is. They arrive and they get out the Jeep. Liv says, "Is she okay?" Scott says, "Give me the keys. We have to get her to the clinic." Liv hands Scott the keys. Then Parrish falls and they see claw marks on his back. They turn to see Tracy who has Lydia and says, "Sorry, but she's coming with me." Scott says, "Okay. Tracy, just wait. You don't know what's about to happen." Tracy says, "I'm taking her. That's what's happening. And none of you are going to do a thing..." Tracy then gets electrocuted and falls. They see Mrs. Martin had done it and she says, "Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hellhole?" Scott and Stiles leave with Lydia. Malia and Kira walks away to give the couple some space. Liam grabs Liv's face gently and says, "You okay?" Liv nods and says, "Yeah, are you?" Liam nods and say, "Yeah." Liam then kisses Liv and she kisses back. A car horn breaks them apart and they turn to see Mason. Liv gets into the front and Liam's in the back middle seat. As Mason's driving, Liv says, "Thanks Mason." Mason says, "Your welcome. Are you guys okay?" Liam says, "Yeah." Liv smiles and says, "I saved someone's life, other then Lydia's." Mason says, "Who?" Liv says, "Corey's. Josh brought him to the morgue, where me and the girls where. He said that he could help Kira, if me and Malia could help Corey. Corey was burnt pretty bad, so I healed him." Mason smiles and says, "So what do you think of him?" Liv says, "I like him, he's not a bad guy. The bad guy is Theo, he doesn't care about any of them. Corey needs to be with someone like us. I also think that you two are cute." Mason smiles at Liv and says, "So, you approve of him?" Liv smiles and says, "Yes. I'd like to get to know him." Liv and Mason smile at each other. Liam on the other hand doesn't trust Corey and doesn't want him to be with Mason. 

Note: I have changed Eichen House's electrical system for my story, the 10 levers with be on the outside of the wall and Mason pulls them all down. Since Liv's in lockdown and I didn't have Hayden in this story. Also, Liv's first time was with Liam, she didn't do it with Jackson or Scott.