Chapter 8: Ouroboros

Liv's on the table sweating from being in so much pain. One of The Dread Doctor says, "Her condition worsens." Liam yells, "Stop! Stop hurting her!" Liam growls at them and The Dread Doctor walks up to Liam and kicks him in the face. Later, The Dread Doctor takes Liv off the table and throws her on the ground. Liv's groaning and Liam moves up next to her and pants, "Liv? Liv, you okay?"  Liv pants and says, "It hurts." Liam looks at her side, that's a black liquid and says, "Give me your hand." Liv gives Liam her hand and says, "Liv, I've never taken anyone's pain before, but I can try." Liv softly says, "Okay." Liam tries to take her pain away, but it's not working. Liam says, "I'm sorry." Liv pants, "It's okay. Don't worry, somebody's gonna find us. I just don't understand why their doing this to us." Liam says, "I'm wondering that too." Liam holds Liv's hand tight and Liv gives him a weak smile. Liv pulls out the thing in Liam's arm and Liv says, "It's all right. I'm sorry, are you okay?" Liam nods and says, "It'll heal. We'll both heal." Then a Dread Doctor grabs Liv and Liam screams, "Liv!" Liv screams when she gets injected with something. Liam screams, "No! Liv! Stop!" Later, Liam wakes Liv up and Liv lifts up her shirt and whimpers. Liv pants, "Where are we?" Liam says, "I don't know." Liam gets up to touch the fence and he gets electrocuted and then someone laughs and Liv and Liam look in the direction of the noise. The voice says, "Sorry, I probably should've warned you." Liam says, "Who are you?" The guy says, "My name's Zach. And I think the better question is... what am I? It's okay. I'm just like you. One of the experiments. Hey, maybe you could help me with something. The guys, in the masks... they took something off my back. I don't know what it was, but I can feel part of it still there." Liam says, "You want us to look?" Zach says, "Is that okay?" Liv looks at Liam and he looks at her and they both nod. Zach turns around to show them and Liv and Liam with see that it looks like he had wings. Then Liam tries the fence again and Zach laughs and Liam says, "Argh!" Zach says, "Ugh... We're not getting out of here." Liv says, "We are our. Our friends are looking for us, so how about you be a little more optimistic." Zach says, "It's kind of hard when you watch three people get dragged out of here screaming." Liam sits next to Liv and holds her hand and says, "What happened to them?" Zach says, "They were failures. That's all they said. First, you forget. You don't know who you are or what you're doing. Then you get violent. I watched two of them almost kill each other. One of them had a nasty looking cut just like that. Don't worry. Black is okay. It's only really over when you start bleeding other stuff. When it starts turning sliver..." Liv softly says, "Mercury." Zach says, "That's when they know you're really a failure." Liam says, "How many more failures are there supposed to be?" Zach says, "Who knows? But doesn't it make you wonder what the success is going to look like? I mean, what are we turning into? Something with claws or fangs?" Liam says, "Something with wings?" Liv softly says, "Something a lot worse." At the hospital with Stiles and his dad. His dad says, "Go home now. Go be with your sister." Stiles gulps and says, "I can't." His dad looks at his son confused and says, "Why not?" Stiles sighs and says, "Because she's missing along with Liam." His dad says, "What do you mean she's missing?" Stiles says, "The Dread Doctors took Liv and Liam." Stiles looks at his dad's reaction and his dad slowly says, "What?" Stiles says, "Dad, Liv's a Chimera. Some how she has two sets of DNA. She recovered a memory and said that she was in a car accident when she was 11. Do you remember that?" His dad sighs and says, "Liv's a Chimera? Yeah, I remember the accident. One of her organs wasn't working so an anonymous donor gave the doctors the organ that she needed." Stiles says, "Wait the donor was anonymous? Melissa has no idea who the donor is?" His dad shakes his head and says, "No, she's actually the one who told me about it. So, if Liv's missing along with Liam, how are we gonna find her?" Stiles says, "Scott, Malia, and Mason are all ready on it. Dad they'll find them okay. Where ever Liv is she's gonna be fine." What they both don't know is that Liv's isn't doing very well. Back with Liv, they hear electrical buzzing and Zach says, "They're coming." Zach touches his nose and sees Mercury and says, "Oh, God! No, no, no, no." The Dread Doctors come and take Zach. Liv and Liam helplessly watch Zach get dragged away while screaming for help. Liv and Liam hear electrical buzzing and Liam says, "They're here. They're coming back." Liam helps lift Liv up. Liv holds her side and Liam holds her hand and they both here a voice say, "Liv? Liam?" Liam yells, "Theo wait... don't." Theo touches the gate and is thrown back. Liv says, "Theo? Theo? Theo, you all right?" Theo says, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Liam says, "You think you can get help?" Theo says, "I am the help." Theo tries the fence again and succeeds. Liv and Liam are in the back of Theo's truck and Liv's groaning from being in so much pain. Liv lifts up her shirt and Liam softly says, "It still hurts?" Liv weakly says, "Everywhere. I don't know why I'm not healing. If I can't heal myself, then that means I'm failure." Liam doesn't know what to say so he softly kisses Liv and takes her pain away. They both pull away and Liv softly smiles at Liam. Liv whispers, "You did it. You took my pain away. Thank you." Liam softly smiles and nods. Liv and Liam both lean back in to kiss. Later, they get to Scott's and Lydia gives Liv a big hug and says, "Oh. I'm so glad your okay." Liv hugs back tight and says, "Me too." Liv and Liam both sit on the couch and get some much needed rest.