Chapter 13: Codominance

Liv's at school and hears an announcement that says, "Attention all the students

Liv's at school and hears an announcement that says, "Attention all the students. Mr. Quinn's classes are canceled for today. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please let the office know immediately." Liv's at her locker and sighing and then she hears a voice say, "I get the feeling your ignoring me?" Liv turns around and says, "What gave it away? I mean, I had to tell my family I was alive and finding out you almost killed Scott." Theo chuckles and says, "Your part of my pack. I brought you back." Liv says, "Just because you brought me back doesn't make me apart of your pack." Theo says, "You need me." Liv says, "No, Theo. You need me." As Liv walks away, Theo grabs her wrist and smiles over her shoulder at Liam. Liv follows his gaze to see her boyfriend glaring at Theo. Liv snatches her wrist out of Theo's hand and says, "I know you just brought us back, because you want power. Scott will stop you." Theo smirks and says, "You think so? Because right now he's not strong enough." Liv walks away from Theo and goes to class. Liv's in class and Mrs. Finch says, "Co-dominance a relationship among alleles where both alleles contribute to the phenotype of the heterozygote. Quite a mouthful, I know, but it's exactly what we'll be learning to in today's lab. Students in the first and third row, look behind you. These are your partners." Liam turns around to face Liv and softly smiles. Liam then moves to sit next to Liv. Mrs. Finch says, "Remember that in Co-dominance, neither allele is recessive. The phenotypes of both alleles are expressed. Corey, in human blood, what is a good example of Co-dominance?" Corey says, "Type AB." Mrs. Finch says, "Very good. So today you're going to solve a little mystery. Two couples had babies on the same day in the same hospital. Were the babies switched? Open your packets and read the instructions." Liv opens her packet and reads the instructions. Liv whispers, "You know, you don't have to worry about me and Theo, right? I haven't seen him since he brought me back, well up until earlier." Liam whispers, "I know, I just, you know he likes you right? Like has feelings for you?" Liv says, "I know, but I have feelings for you, Liam. I..." Mrs. Finch comes over and says, "Seems to be a lot of discussion over here. Can't imagine you've already solved the mystery, have you?" Liam sighs and says, "No." Mrs. Finch says, "Get to it." Liam knows Liv was about to say I love you again, but he feels guilty that he hasn't said it yet and he honestly doesn't know why he hasn't said it.

" Liam knows Liv was about to say I love you again, but he feels guilty that he hasn't said it yet and he honestly doesn't know why he hasn't said it

The next day, Liv finds Liam siting on the steps in the library and joins him on the steps

The next day, Liv finds Liam siting on the steps in the library and joins him on the steps. Liv softly says, "Hey." Liam softly says, "Hey." Liv says, "Are you okay?" Liam says, "I don't know." Liv says, "If it's what I said to you on my dying breath, I just want you to know that I meant it. If your not ready to say it, I understand." Liam looks at Liv with so much love in his eyes he says, "That's the thing I'm ready. I just don't wanna lose you again." Liv looks at Liam and puts her forehead on his and he leans in to kiss her. Liv kisses back and they make out for a little bit. They pull away and Liv leans her head on his shoulder and Liam whispers, "I love you." Liv softly smiles. Later, Liv, Liam, and Mason go see Scott. Liv softly says, "Scott, wake up." Scott wakes up to see Liv, Liam, and Mason. Scott says, "What's wrong?" Mason says, "I found out something from Corey. We know what Theo's doing." Liam says, "He's looking for an Alpha." Liv softly says, "A blind Alpha." Scott looks at Liv and says, "Deucalion."