Chapter 7: Strange Frequencies

Liv and Liam walk into her room and Liv changes out of her dress and into something more comfortable

Liv and Liam walk into her room and Liv changes out of her dress and into something more comfortable. Liv sits on her bed with Liam next to her holding her hand. Stiles and Scott walk in and Stiles says, "What's up?" Liv sighs and says, "I'm a Chimera." Stiles and Scott widen their eyes and Scott says, "Are you sure?" Liv nods and says, "Positive." Stiles says, "No, you can't be. All the Chimera's have one thing in common and that's having two sets of DNA in their body." Liv says, "After I read the whole book, a memory was recovered. Stiles, do you remember when I was an a car accident when I was 11?" Stiles says, "No." Liv says, "Maybe dad didn't tell you, but he was there and so was Melissa. I was pretty hurt and I lost a lot of blood. They did surgery on me and replaced an organ that was once failed." Scott says, "So that means you do have two sets of DNA?" Liv nods and says, "Yeah, good thing I wasn't by myself or I would of been hit by a car in real life." Stiles says, "Who were you with?" Liv says, "Theo." Stiles fists tighten and says, "Of course it was him. Why am I not surprised?" Liv says, "Look you can hate him all you want, but if he wasn't there I probably won't be here right now." Stiles scoffs and nods. Liam says, "So, what are we gonna do? She's the next target of The Dread Doctors." Scott says, "Will come up with something. Don't worry Liv, I won't let anything happen to you." Liv softly smiles at Scott.

" Liv softly smiles at Scott

The next night, Liv's in the locker room with Liam, Lydia, and Scott

The next night, Liv's in the locker room with Liam, Lydia, and Scott. They blocked all the entryways so The Dread Doctors don't come and they blocked their frequency. Liv's pacing in the locker room and Liam says, "Liv, don't worry. I'll be by your side the whole time." Liv says, "I just can't believe this whole time I was a Chimera. I was made to be somebody's science experiment. I don't even know who I am anymore." Liam softly says, "Your Liv. You're the one who saves people, you put other peoples needs before yours and your my girlfriend." Liv softly smiles and gives Liam a soft kiss to the lips. Scott over hears their conversation and Scott feels guilty for not telling Liv and Liam about the second part of the plan. Liv and Liam are on the ground waiting and Liv puts her head on Liam's shoulder, Liam softly says, "You tired?" Liv nods and says, "Yeah." Liam says, "Why don't you sleep?" Liv says, "Okay, but just for a little bit." Liam says, "Okay." Liv wakes up to Liam saying, "They're coming for her. Does that make her the bait?" Liv looks at Scott and Lydia and slightly glares at both of them. Lydia says, "Liam, we brought her here to protect her." Liam says, "And now she's bait." Liv looks at Scott and softly says, "Am I? Scott, am I bait?" Scott looks at Liv and says, "No. No one's bait, but we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night." Liam says, "Then why aren't we talking to Liv's dad? He doesn't even know his daughter's a Chimera. Why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?" Scott says, "Because we still don't know anything about them or what they want, okay? They're winning and we don't even know what the game is. What if they come in here and those things don't work? What if you have an asthma attack again? What are we gonna do?" Scott says, "I don't know." Liam says, "This plan sucks!" Scott angrily yells, "You got a better one? Kids are dying! And she's next. So, somebody has to do something. Somebody has to save everyone. So somebody's got to be the bait!" Liv scoffs and watch's Liam and Scott have a moment. Lydia walks up to Liv and softly says, "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you, but..." Liv shakes her head and angrily says, "It's okay, because I know I'm gonna get taken and this plan was stupid enough to not work." Lydia sadly says, "Liv, you can't think like that." Scott says, "I'll do everything and my power to stop them..." Liv cuts Scott off and cries, "Okay, enough. You didn't even tell me I was bait. You told me you wouldn't let anything happen to me and I'm bait." Scott says, "I know your angry, but this plan will work." Liv sadly says, "It won't so, why don't you stop lying to yourself. Your making me angry Scott, can you leave for a sec?" Scott looks sadly at Liv and nods, "Okay." Scott leaves and Liv blows a puff of air out of her mouth. Later, Liam says, "Liv, did you hear that?" Liv says, "They're here, aren't they? They're in the school." The door opens and in comes a The Dread Doctors. Liv stays beside Liam and he holds her hand tightly. The Surgeon says, "We are on a frequency you can't possibly imagine." Liv and Liam both get taken by The Dread Doctors. Liv finds herself strapped up to a table and she's laying on her stomach. Liv's scared and Liam yells, "Liv! Liv!"  The Dread Doctors say, "Alivia. Alivia. Alivia."