Chapter 9: Lies Of Omission

It's been five days since, Liv and Liam have been kidnapped by The Dread Doctors

It's been five days since, Liv and Liam have been kidnapped by The Dread Doctors. Liv and Liam are between the buses and Liam says, "I'll see you second period for History, okay? Then lunch." Liv says, "I have math after that." Liam says, "So, I'll find you at the bell." Liv says, "You do know they only come after dark, right? I'm fine on my own." Liam says, "I want to be there for you." Liv softly smiles and says, "Okay." They kiss and Liam softly says, "You're gonna be okay." They kiss again and they both smile into the kiss. Liam pulls away to see Mercury leaking out her nose and Liv sees it on his lips. Liv touches her nose and says, "Don't tell anyone. Okay, you can't tell anyone." Liam nods and softly says, "Okay." Later, Liv hears an ambulance and finds Liam in the hallway and says, "It's Corey, isn't it?" Liam says, "Yeah. They're taking him to the hospital." Liv nervously says, "That means I'm next. They're coming for me." Liam says, "They're coming for all of us, which is why we have to get out of here." Liam grabs Liv's hand and they both run out the school. Later, they go to Sinema to get money out the safe. Liam says, "Do you know the combination. Liv says, "12-34-56" Liv opens the safe and Liam says, "But that's..." Liv softly smiles and says, "Yeah, Phil's an idiot." Liv takes the envelope with her name on it and opens it to find 200 dollars. Liv says, "I haven't told my dad or Stiles about this. They're going to be so worried." Liam says, "Are you sure you don't want to tell them?" Liv says, "I'm sure. If I tell them all they're gonna want to do is protect me. I can't let them get hurt because of me." Liv says, "How far are we gonna go?" Liam says, "Wherever's far enough, I guess." Liv says, "What if I turn out like Tracy? What if I hurt you?" Liam softly smiles and says, "I'll get over it." Liv smiles and kisses Liam and then the lights flicker and the projector turns on. Liv says, "Oh, god. They're here." They quickly find a place to hide. Liam grabs Liv's hand and they both try to run away. Their is a Dread Doctor in front of them and it punches Liam away. Liam's groaning and says, "Run. Liv, run!" As Liv goes to run, Liv hears a roar and it's Scott. Liv hides from the fight and then Liv screams when a Dread Doctor sticks a needle in her neck. Liam screams, "No!" Liv falls to her knees and Liam goes to kneel next to her. Liv and Liam see Scott and Theo run towards them. Liv softly says, "I'm okay. Really, I think I'm okay." Liv and Liam are once again back in Theo's truck and Liv wants to sleep. Liam says, "Liv? Liv, hey you have to stay awake." Liv mumbles, "I'm so tired." Liam says, "Yeah, I know, but you can't go to sleep." Liam says, "How do we help her?" Theo says, "I don't know. When it's wolfsbane poisoning, you burn it out. But I don't know anything about Mercury. Especially a kind that's probably been altered by them." Liam says, "Is she going to heal?" Theo says, "The problem is she's not really like us, Liam. None of them are. They're more like, like cheap knockoffs. She might not be as strong as we are." Liam says, "Or heal like we do." Theo says, "She's not a real werewolf." Liam says, "What if we turn her into one?" Theo says, "Nice idea. Except you and I can't do that." Liam says, "But Scott can." Liam holds Liv's hand and Liv whispers, "No." Even though Liv's weak, Liv doesn't think it's a good idea for Scott to bite her. They arrive at the animal clinic and Liv's on the ground with Liam. She has her head on his shoulder. Liv's groaning and Liam says, "She's getting worse. I think she's dying." Theo says, "It's go to be some kind of Mercury poisoning." Liam says, "Scott, remember what you promised me. You said you'd do everything you could to save her. If she's a real werewolf, we can save her. You have to give her the bite." Liv looks at Scott and she whispers, "No. Scott don't do it, please." Liv's pleading for Scott to not do it and he says, "No." Liv weakly smiles and grunts out, "Thank you."