Part Ten.

"Oh yeah! You feel this place?" Mia asked loudly as she rocked her body to the blaring music played in the exotic club amongst some dudes on the dance floor.

"Yes, I do!" Beatrice screamed at the top of her voice for Mia to hear as she swayed her hips to the rhythm of the music.

It was Saturday night and Mia had forced her to come to the party Beatrice gave it some thought maybe it would relieve her of the emotional stress she was going through.

Having some fun shouldn't be that bad, she thought.

They didn't go to the regular club they use to go to when Mia suggested a new club she found in town and they decided to try it out.

Beatrice was putting on a blue body con dress which was sleeveless showing off her perfect curves, the length of the dress was short but okay enough to cover her butt and reached her middle thighs with matching blue killer heels.

Her long caramel hair fell over her back as it reached her waist while Mia wore a black and tinted red Bob wig on her head, a red body con dress almost as similar to Beatrice's own with black heels.

They looked so hot as they both laughed and danced, jumped, and whined their waists to the beat of the song.

Guys they weren't familiar with came over to rock them, soon enough they got tired of dancing and walked over to the bar to have drinks.

"A bottle of red wine, hot dude," Mia said winking to the young bar guy who was probably in their age range, he had dark eyes with curly brown hair. He was tall, his rolled-up sleeves fitted his slender muscles and he flashed Mia a cute smile.

"Sure, my lady," The guy responded winking back at Mia who in turn chuckled.

"How cute!" Mia said with a smile.

The bar guy brought up a bottle of red wine and two glass cups as he cocked the top of the bottle and poured the drink for the both of them.

"Thanks!" Mia and Beatrice cooed appreciatively as they picked their cups elegantly and began drinking.

"So, I see you two are new here," The bar guy asked.

"Yeah, you keep records of people's faces here?" Mia asked.

"Uhm! You know I'm good with the face thing," The bar guy winked at Mia making her chuckle.

'Oh Gosh! Are these two flirting now?' Beatrice thought as she sipped her drink scanning Mia's face which was pretty.

"I'm Jack, by the way, it's a pleasure to meet two beautiful ladies," He chuckled while introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you two, call me Mia and meet  Beatrice," She said gesturing her right hand at Beatrice who flashed a bright smile at the bar guy.

"He doesn't look that bad," She thought fluttering her eyelashes at him.

'Yeah but Ben looks hotter than him,' Her mind retorted.

'Jeeez! I'm trying to have a good time, do you have to bring him up? He's part of my emotional distress,' She whined in her thought.

'Fine! Cut it out,' Her mind retorted as if not being aware before.

"Your friend she looks strikingly gorgeous," Jack told Mia as if he was whispering but was audible enough for Beatrice to hear as her cheeks got stained with shades of pink.

"I feel Jealous now," Mia said flapping her eyelashes at him as she picked her drink and sipped slightly before dropping it back on the bar counter while Beatrice rolled her eyes.