Part Thirty-Three.

Ben parked his car in front of an exquisite skyscraper where Beatrice rented her penthouse apartment.
"This is where you live?" Ben asked, quite impressed, staring at the building through his window while Beatrice unbuckled her seatbelt.
"Yeah," She breathed out and grabbed her handbag and Ben turned his face to her side staring at her, his eyes gleaming with admiration for her.
She unlocked the door and was about to get out of his car, but she stopped suddenly and turned her face to Ben, who was still staring at her, a hearty smile curling its way up her lips, their eyes met and Beatrice inhaled sharply.
"Thank you," She muttered and Ben nodded at her, a warm smile plastered on his lips, then they stared at each other for a while, the both of them drowning in their alluring gazes.
Ben's eyes flickered down to her lips, and he found himself leaning closer to Beatrice, who held her breath and watched as he got closer to her.
Ben darted his eyes back to Beatrice's eyes, seeking permission, but Beatrice was having a fit of argument running through her mind.
"Uhm! I'll get going now," Beatrice pressed her lips together, her eyes glistening at him, and with a slight nod, she turned her face away from Ben and opened the door wider, she was about to get out of the car already placing her left foot on the ground when Ben pulled her wrist and she lost her balance falling back to the seat.
Beatrice gasped while Ben moved closer to her in the swiftest way ever and pressed his lips against hers before she could realize, her eyes widened when she felt his soft lips on hers and Ben was waiting for her to part her lips for him.
"You thought I would let you go without having to taste these lips of yours," Ben murmured on her lips, Beatrice shivered to hear his words and the urging desires in her made her grip Ben's collar in a fist and pulled him closer to her.
She closed her eyes and slowly parted her lips for him, Ben having a chance to himself slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed her, gradually Beatrice's tensed state began to relax as she moved her lips along with his.
They kissed slowly yet heatedly, the passion between them radiating through their bodies, and Ben placed his left hand on the back of her neck, pressing her closer to him.
Ben wanted more than just a kiss from her, he craved for her, and the spicy taste in her mouth kindled the burning fire within him.
Beatrice broke the kiss with a loud gasp, and Ben pulled away from her.
"Good night," He muttered, Beatrice nodded nervously with a flushed face while she still tried to breathe calmly and said her goodbyes too before she got out of his car...
The chilly breeze blew through her hair and she slammed the door of the car shut, the light on Ben's car flashed and Ben ignited his car to life and drove to the lane while Beatrice stood rooted to her spot staring at Ben's car until he was out of sight.
Beatrice walked a few steps after getting out of the elevator and unlocked the door to her apartment after pressing the password on the doorknob, lazily entering her lush apartment, she closed the door behind her, and it made a click sound.
Beatrice kicked off the heels she wore since morning, her toes felt so sore and what she needed right now is a steamy hot bath.
Cody ran into the living room, barking slightly while it wagged its tail happily at Beatrice, giving her a warm welcome.
"Awwn, little guy, how are you doing?" Beatrice asked Cody, who was her only companion and friend in the house.
Cody mewled out and got closer to Beatrice before he used his white and fluffy fur to rub Beatrice's leg and then ran off.
Beatrice dropped her bag on the couch and made her way to the kitchen, she opened her fridge and stared at her empty fridge.
'Thank Goodness, Ben took me for dinner,' She thought and grabbed a bottle of water.
She sure needs to find time and go to the grocery store and stock her fridge with varieties of food.
After drinking the water, Beatrice dropped the bottle of cold water on the counter and went straight to her room.
~~
"Good morning, Lady Zara!"  Beatrice greeted the lovely, dark receptionist as she scampered towards the elevator.
"Oh, dear! She's late this morning," Lady Zara said, watching Beatrice running to the elevator, with her handbag swaying in her arms.
Her heels were making screeching sounds on the tiled floor, and Beatrice tried so hard not to bump into anyone or her colleagues.
She saw a man clad in a Carolina blue suit one of the lovely shades of blue, standing in front of the elevator she was aiming to enter, her heart raced as he pressed the button and the elevator door opened, then he walked in.
"Hey, wait!" She shouted, trying to get his attention, so he won't press the button.
The unknown man to Beatrice turned around, and her eyes widened when she saw it was Ben.
A cocky smile played on his lips before they grew into a mischievous smirk.
Ben stretched his hand and pressed the button to the first floor, and the elevator door began to close.
"No, wait!" Beatrice shrieked out, she managed to get to the elevator and slip herself inside, but she lost her balance and tripped.
When Beatrice was expecting the worst, to fall on the floor and hit her face or something, she was caught in a warm embrace.
Ben had seen it coming when Beatrice forced herself into the elevator and tripped, and for some reason, he got scared thinking Beatrice would get hurt if she fell to the floor, so, without thinking he caught her in his arms and the elevator door closed leaving just the two of them alone inside the elevator.
Beatrice's breathing increased rapidly from both running and fear that she almost fell to the floor.
She relaxed in Ben's hold, hoping he wouldn't let go of her yet, unfortunately, Ben straightened her to her feet and make her stand properly, then he used his right hand to brush Beatrice's hair to the back.
"You should be careful, you would have fallen if I hadn't got hold of you earlier," Ben scolded her and Beatrice scrunched up her face and pull away from Ben.
"You shouldn't have pressed the button and closed the elevator on me," Beatrice frowned.
"You shouldn't have been late to work," Ben shot at her, a taunting smirk displaying on his lips.
Beatrice glared at him with her mouth hanging open and wanted to talk back, but she kept shut, he was right she wasn't supposed to be late if not for her car that was giving her problems.
Who knew it would fuck up this morning, and she slept off again to realize that she was having issues with her car and was supposed to wake up on time.
"Whatever," Beatrice scoffed in a low tone and looked away from Ben, who was giving a smug face.
She brushed the strands of hair covering her face to the back, and she began counting the seconds the elevator will use before it finally opens.
"How was your night?" Ben asked her while he adjusted the collar of his shirt.
"It was fine," Beatrice answer sheepishly, refusing to spare a glance at him.
"Mm," Ben mumbled to himself, checking the time on his Rolex wristwatch while he stealthily eyed Beatrice's outfit.
She was putting on a white collared shirt with a leather maroon-colored skirt that hugged her curves and reached her a little below her mid-thigh and matching white heels that goes along with her shirt and handbag.
'She looks so hot and sexy,' Ben thought to himself.
'Why does he look so damn handsome in any suit he wears?' Beatrice thought to herself as she pressed her lips together, while she nervously tapped her left foot on the floor, hoping the elevator door opens immediately.
She felt so anxious, with Ben standing right behind her back.
His intoxicating cologne filled the elevator, and it keeps reminding Beatrice of how she had gotten accustomed to secretly liking his new scent.
The silent tension between them was getting more awkward and intense and Ben kept on scratching his hair, he was searching for a conversation to start with Beatrice.
Beatrice, on the other hand, glued her eyes to the elevator, she breathed in relief when they got to the second floor.
"So, why are you late this morn--"
The elevator door opened just right when Ben was about to ask Beatrice why she was late to work, and Beatrice took the opportunity to walk out of the elevator as fast as possible.
Ben chuckled, a light smirk on his lips, he shoved his hands into his pants suit and strutted behind Beatrice who was trotting almost racing to the office.
'Calm down! Calm down!' Beatrice told herself as she entered the office.
'It's not like he's going to bite you,' Her mind cackled while she heaved out and marched straight to her table, her hair bouncing at her bag.
Beatrice dropped her bag on the table, then her eyes darted to the files she was working on yesterday.
She packed the important files Ben should be signing this morning in her arms and strode over to his table.
She placed the files neatly on the table, bending slightly over Ben's desk, her hair fell over her shoulder when she was done she straightened herself and flipped her hair to the back and another hand on her waist, she spurned around and saw Ben standing behind her pretty close which got her startled.
"Goodness," She muttered, blinking her eyes and placing her right hand on her chest. Her heart raced at an extreme speed, and she nearly fainted.
"You startled me," Beatrice frowned at him while Ben smiled, his blue eyes getting brighter as he moved closer to her.
"Did I?" Ben taunted, tilting his head to the side and giving her a teasing smile.
Beatrice didn't respond, instead she just stared deep into his eyes, Ben was lost in her gaze and didn't realize when he covered the distance between them.
They got carried away in each other immense gaze and Ben found himself leaning closer to Beatrice, his eyes resting on her plum-coated lips which were so tempting for him to resist.
'Cut it out, is it every time you guys will be kissing,' Beatrice's mind jolted her from her trance, she turned her face to the side checking the time on her wristwatch to distract herself, and cleared her throat nervously.
"You have a meeting in thirty minutes, you should get ready," Beatrice said anxiously, and Ben arched one of his brows at her.
Ben's face lit in an amused way, and he wrapped his arms around Beatrice's waist and pulled her close to him.
Beatrice got tensed and placed her hands on his arm trying to break free from Ben, she swept her lashes up to his face while Ben smirked at her.
"Why are you in a haste?"
"I think we still have more time left," Ben murmured, moving his face close to Beatrice, her lovely scents intoxicated him, and he wanted to bury his face in the neck and inhale more.
Ben's breath tickled Beatrice, getting her more tensed than ever, and she tried to pull back away from Ben's reach, but she was trapped in his arm.
"Uhm! I'll like to prepare your coffee, then," Beatrice uttered, she was looking for every possible way to escape from Ben.
Ben smiled and let go of her, taking some steps backward...
"Okay," He agreed still having that kinky smile on his face, Beatrice nodded avoiding his gaze, and quickly walked past him and headed towards the door.
~~
Beatrice returned with two steamy cups of coffee in her hands, she managed to open the door and saw Ben standing next to her table and she groaned inwardly, using her left leg to push the door behind her, so it will close by itself.
'What does he want now?' Beatrice growled inwardly as she began walking closer to him, then her eyes darted to the two ties in his hands.
Ben turned to face Beatrice when he noticed her presence, a warm smile on his lips while Beatrice have him a straight face.
"Which one of these ties will look good on this suit?" Ben asked her while she dropped the two cups of coffee carefully on the table and gave her attention to him with a boring look.
Beatrice scanned the ties in Ben's hand, one was black with blue stripes that matched along with the color of the suit he was wearing, while the other was black with an imprinted blue rose design.
"This!" Beatrice pointed to the black tie with blue stripes, and Ben nodded and gave it to her.
Beatrice gave him a confused look, wondering what she was going to do with his tie and raised one of her brows questioningly at him.
"Knot it for me," Ben ordered her while she glared at him.
"Can't you--"
"Just do it," Ben cut her off, and she grumbled while collecting the tie she selected from him.
Ben smirked, unbuttoning three of his buttons and moving closer to her.
"Do you need to do that?" Beatrice asked him, quite dazed as she eyed Ben skeptically and Ben snorted at her.
He didn't reply and Beatrice pressed her lips together, she raised both of her hands to his chest, and she bit on her lower lips as she gawked at his chest.
He was acting well in clouding her thoughts...
Beatrice buttoned his shirt to the collar while Ben stared down at her, she was so flawless and pretty when she was close to the eyes. He noticed the pink color which tainted her cheeks, and he smiled inwardly.
Beatrice places the tie around his neck and began to knot it, just then Ben raised his hand to brush Beatrice's hair to the back, and he began tilting his head side to side on purpose to annoy Beatrice, and he succeeded because she was getting annoyed already since he was staying at the place.
Her brows knitted together, and her forehead furrowed at him. She pulled the tie with frustration causing Ben to move closer to her, Beatrice stumbled the way she had pulled Ben in agitation, but Ben wrapped his arms around her waist, steadying her in place.
Their noses brushed and they both shuddered to feel the spark that coursed through them.
Beatrice's gaze flickered to his lips, and she got tempted as she gulped and stared back at his face.
"Stay still," Beatrice scolded him and knotted his tie properly, before letting go of its tie, and she tried to unwrap Ben's arm around her waist.
Ben chuckled, and he caught her lips unaware, Beatrice froze, feeling his lips on hers again and her knees went weak.
She kissed him back without any thought of resistance, and her hands wrapped around his neck, pressing him closer to her.
She was slowly falling into his trap, his trap to make her yearn for him every second, minute, hour, and day.
A knock on the door jerked Beatrice away from Ben, and she pushed him as hard as she could, turning to her table and trying to catch her breath.
Vanessa opened the door and walked into the office, her eyes darting towards Ben and Beatrice, and got quite curious wondering why Ben was standing close to Beatrice.