Part Eleven.

BEN'S POV.

"Fuck you! I learned karate, don't fucking come near me," Ben heard Beatrice drop venomously in the restroom as he tried to keep track of the guy following behind her when he felt something off about him.

He wasn't expecting to see her so damn sexy in the club, so he kept on watching her discreetly and when she glanced back and took notice of him as she gazed at him, he felt the uneasiness in her face and he hated that although he had sworn to take his revenge on her for what she did to him sometimes he doesn't want her all that terrified of him.

Without thinking twice, Ben barged into the restroom and gave the crazy guy a jaw-ripping blow as he fell flat on his face on the floor.

"Don't you fucking touch her, ever!" Ben seethed angrily at the guy and quickly glance up to see if Beatrice was okay but he was amused to see her in a position ready to fight.

'So, she wasn't kidding about learning the karate stuff, or was it just her scope to terrify the guy,' He thought astoundingly as he fixed his gaze on her ready-to-strike figure.

'She never ceases to surprise me,' Ben thought as he found himself smiling but hid it away quickly.

She looked baffled staring at the guy groaning on the floor in shock before looking up and then settling her gaze on Ben as she suddenly froze.

"Ben," She muttered lowly in surprise shifting her gaze away from him to the guy laying flat on the floor.

'That blow sure affected him,' Ben thought with a smirk and fixed his gaze back on Beatrice who seemed too shocked to say anything.

One look at her slender curves made his jaw twitch uncontrollably as he felt a stir rise in him.

'Fuck! She looks so hot,' He thought and started walking closer to her as she raised her face and stared at him.

"Let's go," Ben said grabbing her wrist firmly but not painfully as he started pulling her out of the restroom.

"Thank you," He heard her say lowly behind him as a smile crept on his lips which she didn't see.

Ben didn't say anything as they continued walking till they got back into the club blaring banging music but still he didn't leave her wrist and started dragging her to the exit door.

He could feel her tense up and a little teasing and getting on her nerves would please him a bit this night.

A payback for almost disgracing him in the boardroom.

'How could she even think of pouring cold water on my trouser and directly on my dick,' He thought annoyingly as he felt her tense up.

"Hey! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Beatrice shouted at him trying to wriggle her wrist free from his hold.

"What?" Ben snapped at her turning around to face her as she gasped slightly.

"Let go of me," She said avoiding his gaze, now they were in the parking ground.

"Well, I don't feel like," Ben said on purpose with a taunting smirk to annoy her as she glared at him.

"Thank you for helping me back there, but you could see I was capable of handling it myself," She glared at him while he tightened his grip on her wrist.

'Here she goes all fierce and strong-headed,' Ben thought staring down at her with an amused look.

"Now, if you'll leave me and let me go, I'll appreciate that," She said while Ben smirked at her.

"Were you sure you were capable of handling that guy?" Ben asked teasingly while she rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes!" She said stubbornly even with her heels she wasn't able to meet up with his Height.