Chapter 22. - Underwater

Hello friends!
For some reason I wasn't able to stop writing this chapter and it got obscenely long :D So I decided to split it.

I'll upload the second one really soon, once I'll be able to finish editing it. Might be a bit cringe, but hey it's fanfiction :D

Anyways thank you for reading and hope you'll enjoy, if you do, please do not hesitate to tell me :)

Also I've added the word counts to each chapter and apparently I've passed the 100k word count during the last chapter somehow :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 8407

The late afternoon sun was shining brightly through the high windows at the temple when I walked across the main building to the center courtyard. The greenery in the jedi temple was a rare sight on Coruscant. Space was valuable and not everyone who owned a place on the top floors of the planet wanted to use it to grow trees.

"Master Yoda, Master Windu," I nodded at the two masters who were sitting on the grass in the shade of the great tree, talking.

"Knight Sharr," master Windu nodded at me and gestured to a cushion lying next to them. I sat down and breathed in the fresh smell of evening grass. Small gardening droid passed us on its way to water the flowers in the lower garden.

"Your mission, successful was, young Hinn," master Yoda said.

I only nodded, I didn't feel like talking to them about the turmoil of emotions that discovery of my brother and my family history caused to me. At least not here, not in such a public place. I knew I would have to tell someone eventually.

It didn't feel right to hide such an information from the older members of the order either, maybe I'll tell Kit once I meet with him.

"My clone commander is escorting the senator to the vote about the support to Zeltros as we speak," I informed them.

"We wanted to discuss your next assignment with you," master Windu stayed completely formal, but I felt a sting of worry behind that mask leaking to the force, "Master Fisto will be coming back from his mission tonight and you both are to pick up your troops at Kamino. Then you're going to be sent to Kashyyk to assist the Wookies. Part of the planet was occupied recently, because their forces were stretched too thin."

"Our friends, Wookies are," master Yoda added, "Young Ahsoka and other padawans, helped save they did."

"I understand, master," I nodded.

I didn't remember many interactions with Wookies from my past life, but I felt a warm feeling when I thought about the species, which meant I had probably met with them before and it was a pleasant memory. I quietly cursed at the gaps in my memory again.

"We also wanted to talk to you about the concerns you have raised during our last meeting," master Windu was looking at me with that unnerving focus.

"Truly sorry about what happened to you and your troops, we are," master Yoda looked saddened, his big green ears hanging lower than usual, "Keeping the plan from you, wrong was."

"We should have had more trust in you, knight Sharr," master Windu added.

"Dismissed you, just because you are young, we shouldn't have."

I felt a mix of emotions, the sour taste of disappointment that was at the back of my mind for the past few weeks started to slowly melt away.

"Thank you, masters," I nodded, "I am sorry for blowing up at the council meeting, I wasn't completely in control of my emotions, back then." I offered.