04

: *・゚:*:・゚* 04: Asking Kuroo

"You're the one who got me into this so you should at least help me out

"You're the one who got me into this so you should at least help me out."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next morning, Kenma was exhausted.

Sure he had spent many, many, nights playing vidoe games till late but last night was, "different."

He and Y/N had entirely spent it sexting.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

And with the face heating things that she would say, Kenma was also pleasuring himself since she wasn't there to fulfill the actions she said she would do.

He was on the verge of passing out while at his locker until Kuroo came, slamming it and startling the boy,

"What the hell?" Kenma harshly whispered.

"Why so tired? I just came from seeing Y/N and she looks pretty tired too." The third year smirked.

As the two boys walked out and made it behind the gym, Kenmas eyes widened at the mention of her and his face quickly turned red. He was grateful no one hung out back there. Kuroo took notice of Kenmas blush and decided to question, "What? Did she suck you off or something?"

The second year frowned as he took his phone out, "No. Nothing like that. We just sorta spent the night texting. Nothing special."

The volleyball captain wasn't convinced by this. He knew the smaller boy was leaving something out so, he grabbed Kenmas phone out from his hand and looked at their messages.

Kenma just let him. He was way too tired to fight.

"Wow. You guys are horny horny." He laughed once finishing.

The bleached haired boy snatched his phone back and began to play a game, "I cant tell if she's being serious but I just went along with what you sent her. Help me."

"What!? No! This is your problem, not mine."

"Hey. You're the one who got me into this so you should at least help me out. I don't want to say the wrong thing and have her run away. I've never done this before."