22

: *・゚:*:・゚*22: Treating Her

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*22: Treating Her

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~When Y/N woke up from her deep slumber, Kenma was gone.

After checking the time, she assumed either he still went to volleyball practice or he went home.

She continued to lay in bed, feeling hungry but too weak to get up.

Oh how she hated when it rained.

Just when she was about to force herself up, Kenma walked in with a tray of soup, medicine and water.

He looked at her, "Oh you're up. Get enough rest? You hungry?"

She nodded, "Starving actually. This is such perfect timing."

He smiled and gave her the bowl of soup.

While she began to eat, he watched her with such a loving gaze.

When she about about to put a spoonful of soup in her mouth, she felt his eyes on her, causing her to stop and look up, "What?"

"Nothing. What's up with you?"

"You're the one looking at me?"

"Am I? I don't think so. Maybe you're being delusional."

Y/N laughed, "If you're obsessed with me just say so, gosh."

"Nah. You have nothing for me to be obsessed about."

"Oh really? Oh okay. I see how it is. But i really don't think you're one to talk."

He frowned, "Oh ha ha. You're so very funny Y/N."

She tried to laugh again but just stared coughing instead, causing Kenma to laugh.

Once she finished her healing food, Kenma took the bowl away and gave her some medicine, which helped her headache go down a bit.

The girl smiled at his actions, "Youre being so sweet with me today. Is it cause I'm sick?"

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice to to you. You're my favorite person ever."

"What the. See what is this?" She teased.

He smiled and softly pushed her head, "Do you need anything else? Juice? Snacks?"

"Hmm. Maybe another nap? With you?"

He blinked, "Y/N, you just woke up."

"I'm sick, Kenma. Don't judge me. And when I want to sleep at night my body genuinely will not let me. That's why I was asleep for so long earlier. Besides, you make me comfortable." She whined.

"So you're still tired?"

"I literally just said i didn't sleep all night."

"Fine. Fine."

"But first, do you wanna change into anything more comfortable? I can give you a pair of my dads old sweats that he grew out of and I have a lot of oversized hoodies you can wear." She offered.

"Uh sure."

His girlfriend got up and went to grab the things for him. She then gave them to him and he began to unbuttom his shirt.

Her face went red, "You don't want to change in the bathroom or something?"

He gave her a questioning look, "Y/N, you've already seen me naked. Why are you so weird?"

"I don't know. For some reason it feels like I have seen you naked."

The setter stared at her for a second, "Did you want a refresher for your memory or something?"

"No no no! It's okay! Just change!"

She climbed back into bed and when she was fully situated, Kenma was already fully dressed into his new comfy clothes and got into bed with her again.

They faced each other and she smiled, "Should we skip school tomorrow? Stay here all day?"

"You mean do the same thing we did today?"

"Exactly!"

He laughed, "If you want."

Y/N happily wrapped her arms around him and held onto him tightly, "Thanks for taking care of me today. You really didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to. I have to make sure my girlfriend is in top shape always. Besides, school is really boring without you so I don't see a point in me being there if you aren't."

She laughed, "Kuroo would be so offended if he heard that."

"Kuroos annoying. A break every once in a while is healthy for us."

She laughed again and closed her eyes, feeling drowsy because of the medicine.

Soon enough, she fell asleep with Kenma in her arms once again.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—