39

𑁍-''-𐦍39: Wasted Love

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍39: Wasted Love

𑁍-''-𐦍

~A couple months passed.

Kuroo was graduated and off to college and Y/N and Kenma were now facing their last year at Nekoma as third years.

Since Kuroo left, the two hadn't talking much. It was like he was the glue keeping them together. And now with him gone, it had gotten pretty awkward being alone together.

Though, Kenma wasn't sure why it was like that. He was certain that by now, he and Y/N should've been a couple again. But, she's never brought it up or anything and he wasn't sure what was holding her back.

He knew he wanted to be with her.

Maybe she wasn't feeling so sure.

Little by little she had stopped talking to him, which did sting on both parties.

He was her best friend. Now it's like they're strangers.

And he noticed she had been hanging out with some guy he's never seen before. So maybe he had something to do with this. Maybe she likes him.

wanting to get some answers, it was around 10pm when he decided to go pay her a visit.

Looking up at her bedroom windows, he grabbed some pebbles and began to throw them at it. He waited a couple minutes before the bedroom light turned on and her face appeared in the window. It looked like she had woken up.

She rolled her window up, "Kenma? What're you doing here?"

"Sorry if I woke you up. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Gimme a second."

Y/N closed her window and he waited a minute or so before her front door opened and she stepped out, greeting him with a tired smile and a blanket wrapped around her, "Hi."

"Hi. Were you asleep?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I had a headache so I tried to go to sleep a little early. But it's okay! The small rest I had was really helpful."

His eyes shifted to the ground, "Oh. Okay."

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Uh..." He was so determined on his way here. Now he just felt stupid and desperate.

When his eyes met hers, she just kept looking at him with a warm smile. That calmed his nerves a bit,