07

: *・゚:*:・゚* 7: Like A Game pt. 1

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next night, Kenma was more mad than he had ever been.

Y/N promised she would come over tonight,

and she didn't.

She blew him off once again all because Akaashi and Bokuto made a "surprise" visit.

Like, okay?

Was that his problem?

No, it wasn't.

Kenma told her to just tell them to go away, that she had plans. But she said it would've been rude of her to do that when they came all this way just for her.

He was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

It was about 11 pm now.

The setter was about to play another round of his video game when he heard something hit his window. He sighed in annoyance, thinking it was Kuroo trying to bother him.

When he opened the window, a pebble hit his head, "Fuck! Kuroo! What the-"

He looked down and saw the pretty girl that's been on his mind all night smiling up at him, "Hi! Sorry it's late but can I come in?"

He frowned, "No. Why're you here? Aren't you supposed to be with the other idiots?"

That caused her to frown, "They aren't idiots. You're the idiot. You've been ignoring my texts to I told them to go home because I had 'lady problems' to deal with. Please let me in."

He sighed once again before closing his window and making his way to the front door. Once opened, she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek before walking in.

No matter how mad he was, just that one kiss seemed to have made everything feel better.

Man, he's down bad.

She sat on his couch and he looked at her, "Well, what do you want? I was gonna start playing my game."

She pouted, "Kenma,, don't be upset with me. I'm sorry if you feel like I've been neglecting you, especially when you had a rough day. I know I promised to come earlier but I'm here now. Isn't that all that matters? Please don't be mad anymore."

He couldn't lie,

Just the sight of this turned him on.

But! This was like a game! If he gave in too easily, he would lose. So, he kept his composure.

"We made plans twice and you fucking bailed. Twice. That's fucked up. Especially when it's for other guys. I thought we were gonna... Nevermind."

She stood up and walked to him, "Gonna what? Fuck?"

He stayed quiet.

She smirked and brought her lips up to his ear, "Aww, did you want your dick sucked? Did you want to finger me? Did you want to see me naked? To see how you feel inside of me?" She snaked her arms around his neck, "Did you wanna leave hickies all over my body? Did you want to claim me? Did you want the new girl all to yourself?"

She knew she was beginning to win when she saw how red he got. How his breath sounded shaky. And she got a bonus point when she felt something poke her below.

As if this was all a joke, she took her hands off of him and took a step back, "But if you want me to go home cause you're that mad at me, then I will."

Kenma couldn't think. She had made his brain all mushy. But still, on one hand, he didn't want to lose.

He desperately didn't want to lose.

But on the other,

he also desperately wanted to be inside of her.

She smiled at how hard she could see he was thinking.

Kenma came to a conclusion;

It couldn't hurt to lose just this once..

right?

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—