16

: *・゚:*:・゚*16 Finally Talking

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*16 Finally Talking

*blonde soobin ❤️-❤️*

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~A few days had passed since Kenma and Y/N last spoke.

She figured all he needed was a bit of space to calm down and realize he's overreacting.

During their break, she was sitting under a shady tree, alone. The boy that usually joined her was nowhere to be found.

"Hi, mind if I sit?"

She looked up and saw Kuroo smiling at her.

The girl sighed, "I guess. Kenma can't get anymore mad at me right now so might as well let you."

He let out a laugh as he sat down, "You know, technically, we were friends first. You shouldn't really let Kenma tell you who you can and can't hang out with."

"I know but I just, I like him a lot. I really wanted to make this work without any troubles."

The third year stared stared at her for a second before his eyebrows furrowed, "I can tell he likes you a lot too. He's just not taking the best approach to this. He may be waiting for your signal but if he really wants to be your boyfriend, he should grow some balls and just ask you out."

Y/N started fiddling her fingers, "I guess but maybe it's cause I haven't been clear on what my answer would've been. I'm not even sure I knew what it would've been."

"But you do now, right?"

"Obviously."

It went quiet for a bit before Kuroo let his curiosity get the best of him, "Do you honestly think I would've tried to get with you knowing my best friend's like, in love with you?"

She hummed for a bit, "No. You like Kenma too much to do that. It's as you said, he's your best friend. Have you 'stolen' a girl from him before?"

"Once but it was an accident. I was genuinely joking around with her but then she went for it and I didn't stop her. I felt really bad but lucky for me, Kenma wasn't really serious about her so he forgave me." Kuroo confessed.

"Who was this girl?"

"It was-"

"Hey guys."

The sudden sound of Kenmas voice scared both of them, nearly giving them both a heart attack.

"We really gotta put a bell on you Kenma. That way you stop scaring the absolute crap out of people." Kuroo told him.

Kenma shrugged, "The element of surprise. It's amusing if used right. Anyways, can I talk to Y/N? Alone?"

The two sitting looked at each other before Kuroo stood up and walked away, causing Kenma to sit in his spot.

She looked at him, "Youre not mad I was alone with him?"

The setter shook his head, "Nope. You were right. Trusting him in one thing but trusting you is another. I'm sorry I overreacted."

"You're forgiven. I guess I now understand where you were coming from. Kuroo told me what happened. But if it only happened once and you didn't really care, whyre you holding it against him?" She questioned.

"There's a difference between pretending not to care and actually not caring." Was all he told her.

That was all she needed to fully understand.

She guessed maybe he actually did care about this girl and told Kuroo it didn't matter just to spare feelings and friendship.

"So, we're good?" She asked.

"Yeah we're good."

Y/N smiled as she leaned in and quickly placed a kiss on his lips. Neither cared that they were in public nor did it even cross their minds.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He said.

Her heart began pounding.

Was it happening?

She eagerly nodded her head and he looked away, embarrasse,

"Could I maybe come over tonight? To... you know.."

She let out a huge sigh and lightly laughed.

Kenma stared at her, confused, "What?"

"Nothing. Sure, you can come over. To study." She joked.

He frowned, "Thats not funny, Y/N."

"Who said I was trying to be funny? Maybe I'm being serious."

"Well stop being serious. It's getting on my nerves."

"Fine. Don't come over then."

"Nevermind. I'll come to study.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—