28

*・゚:*:・゚*28: Making It Easy

 *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*28: Making It Easy

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Y/N, you wanna come with me to buy a new game after school?" Kenma asked his girlfriends as he sat on the grass next to her.

She gave him an apologetic smile, "I would but I have something to do after school."

"Oh? What is it? I'll just buy my game another day and come with you."

"You can't!" She panicked. He gave her a weird look and she laughed, "What I mean is it's kind of something between my family & I and they kinda don't know I have a boyfriend. But even if they did it still wouldn't change the fact that it's a family thing and you can't come. Sorry."

He blinked, "Wait, wait what? Y/N we've been dating for months and no one in your family knows you have a boyfriend?"

"Not really, no. It just, never came up? Does your family know?"

"Well yeah. I love you. Why wouldn't they know about something I love?"

"Fuck.." She whispered under her breath, "Very good point. I'll tell them tonight, I promise."

Y/N tried giving him a reassuring smile but he felt like something was off. Like she wasn't telling him the truth.

He stared at her, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Of course! Why?"

"I don't know. You're acting weird. You're not lying to me, right?"

Her lips slightly parted and quivered a bit.

God she sucked at lying.

She hesitated before smiling again, "I'd never lie to you. I'm just nervous about tonight. Haven't been with my entire family in years."

"I guess i get that. Well, let me know if you wanna escape them for something."

"I will."

Once she finished saying that, she got a message. She quickly grabbed her phone and created a bit of space between them so Kenma couldn't see who or what she was texting.

He couldn't lie, this did bother him. Whys she hiding? She never hid before.

"Who was it?" The setter asked the second she put her phone faced back down.

"Hm? Oh nothing, just Kuroo."

His nose slightly scrunched.

Kuroo?

What the hells she texting Kuroo about?

And why is she hiding it from him?

Her phone dinged again only more than once so she turned her ringer off and smiled at him, "He can be annoying cant he?"

"Yeah.. so why text him then?"

Y/N laughed, "Youre not jealous are you?"

"No. I just think it's weird that you hid your phone from me if you're just texting Kuroo."

His forwardness made her smile slightly drop.

Is he being for real?

"Does that seriously bother you?"

He shrugged, "I never said I was bothered. Just that I think it's weird. But whatever."

"Huh? Wh- Kenma I-"

He stood up, "You know, I actually am gonna get to class early. See you later."

Shoving his hands in his pockets, he turned around and left her. Her jaw dropped.

It's not like she was texting anything bad.

Just plans for Kenmas surprise party which she obviously can't show him cause then it wouldn't be a surprise.

This kinda made her feel like Kenma wasn't trusting her.

Why does he kept so skeptical so quickly? Not everything had to be something bad.

Feeling defeated, she stood up, brushed her skirt out and Kuroo found her, "Hey! Did you see my messages?"

"No. You have terrible texting timing. Kenma got upset that I hid my messages from him."

"What? Well that's stupid. Anyways! I have news! The game console you were looking at getting him, i found it online! The only bad part if that it's for bid but i'm pretty sure we can get it! I can pitch in if you want!"

Y/N smiled, "Thanks but no thanks. I've been saving up for Kenmas birthday since we started dating. Being a girlfriend for the first time in forever made me feeling like going all out. When does the bid end?"

"Next week. And if your bid gets accepts, seller said they'd send out a couple days later so we should have it maybe a few days before Kenmas birthday."

"Perfect! I'll place a bid tonight just send me the link. Thanks for looking for that by the way, I totally could've done it."

The bell rang and Kuroo wrapped his arm around her as they turned to walk to class, "Kenmas my best friend, Y/N. Not everything should fall into his girlfriend. I feel like I have to do something at least."

"You are though, you're buying food for our get together."

"Oh ha ha. Very funny. I'm serious! And besides, if the bid gets too high, then it'll be a gift from the both of us."

"Okay. I never said-"

"Hey! I found it. It's only fair."

She laughed, "Fine, fine. I hope he likes it."

"He will. He'd like anything you give him."

They continued their walk to class.

And coming out of her hiding,

Nini smiled at all the pics she took of the two just now.

It's only a matter of time before she'd break up Y/N and Kenma.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—