17

: *・゚:*:・゚*17: Boyfriend

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*17: Boyfriend

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "It's okay, you got this." Y/N repeated to herself for the hundred time as she made her way to Kenmas place with a video game in hand.

Once arriving, she saw he was sitting on the step outside his door, playing on his phone. She stopped in her tracks a mere ten feet away from him.

Really seeing him made him even more nervous.

Upon feeling someone staring at him, he pressed pause and looked up. He saw Y/N and blinked, "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come say hi?"

She gave him an awkward smile and continued her way and stopped when she was right on front of him, him now staring up at her.

He made some room and she took a seat next to him.

An awkward pause fell between them and she began to slowly backdown from what she came here to do.

A huge part of her kept screaming at her to stop being a bitch about it and to just tell him whatever she wanted.

He noticed what she brought, "What's that?"

"Oh, I brought you a game."

Her hand was shaking as she nervously handed it to him. Kenma looked at it, then at her, "Y/N, this game is really fucking old."

"Well I found it in my dads things whatd you expect?"

"Not an old ass game."

She sighed, "Can you just open it? Please?"

Kenma stared at her a little longer before opening up the game.

Inside there was a plain disc.

On it was written "be my boyfriend?" as it went around.

His eyes slightly widened and his head turned to her, "Really? Like, you're not shitting me? You're being fucking for real?"

Y/N lightly laughed, "No Kenma, I'm not shitting you. So?"

He hummed as he pretended to think, "I don't know. Maybe. You're kinda lame though. Would this be worth it?"

"I don't know, do you like your dick being sucked?"

"Woah, okay, let's calm down." He quickly replied, face red.

"Seriously, cmon, I've never asked anyone out so you're kinda leaving me hanging with anxiety."

He gave her a small smile, "Sure, Y/N. I'll be your boyfriend."

She smiled, "Good. But, I have one condition."

He frowned, "What."

"It's nothing bad, but I just don't want you telling me I can't hang around Kuroo or anyone. The second you tell me I'm not allowed to hang out with someone, I'm seriously leaving you."

The setter shrugged, "I guess that's fair. What about Lev though? Dude likes you. Or Akaashi? He's basically your ex."

The girl put her hand on his shoulder, "A: you should not be worried about Lev. He's never even talked to me. B: Akaashi really is just my friend so again, you should not be worried. Besides, Bokuto is always with us so we're never really alone. Okay?"

"Okay."

She smiled and placed her lips on his.

She was now kissing him as her boyfriend, not someone she was just sleeping with.

"Aw man did I miss the big ask?"

The two second years pulled apart, looked to their side and saw Kuroo standing there. They both moved away from each other because Kuroo had ruined their romantic vibe going on.

Kenma now felt irritated, "Is there something you need?"

"Not really. I got bored at home so I can to see what you were doing. Now I see what you're doing is Y/N."

Kenma frowned and Y/N gave Kuroo a weird look.

She sighed, "As fun as it is talking to you about my relationship with Kenma, I should probably get going. Bokutos coming over and I have to keep watch and make sure it doesn't break anything."

Kuroos eyes lit up at the mention of Bokuto, "Oh, when you see him and you tell him.."

He whispered something in her ear and she pushed him away, "Youre so weird! No I will not tell him some lame ass chemistry insult!"

"Why not!"

She shook her head, "You know what, I'm just gonna leave," She looked at Kenma, "I can take that."

"Nope. It's mine, remember?"

She smiled, "Of course. Well, I'll call you later then."

"Okay."

Y/N gave her new boyfriend a quick kiss, shot Kuroo another weird look and made her way back home.

Kuroo looked at Kenma, "So should I expect my five bucks now or.."

"How bout I kick your ass instead?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—