~36~

𑁍-''-𐦍36: Her turn

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍36: Her turn

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Y/N sat on Bokutos bed as she waiting for him to come up with the cups of juice for the two of them.

Her eyes scanned around the room.

She felt like she hadn't been there in forever.

Finally he came in and handed her a cup, "Here you go! What're you doing here anyway? How'd you get here? I thought your parents worked all day on the weekends."

She took a quick sip before setting the cup down on his nightstand, "Oh they do. I came on a bus. Just wanted to see you. You're not expecting Akaashi at all today, right?"

"Nope. He's spending the day with his family. Why?"

"Can I ask you something?"

He smiled at her, "Sure! Anything!"

"Have you ever thought about having sex with me?" She straight up said.

Bokutos eyes widened.

That was very straightforward.

He nervously laughed, "Are you being for real? Is this a trick? Don't you have a boyfriend?!"

"No i don't. And no it's not a trick, I'm being so for real. Now answer."

"Umm.." He hesitated a bit, "Yes? But you and Akaashi had your little things so I stayed away. Why? What's happening? Are you okay?"

Y/N softly cupped his face in her hands, leaned in and caught his lips with hers. It was such a soft kiss and caught Bokuto off guard but he still kissed her back.

It took a while before the kiss had finally began to get rough as she leaned backwards into his bed, bringing him down with her, their lips still attached. Not long after that, both of their clothes had ended up on the floor. He softly began to kiss on her neck, lightly leaving hickies here and there. He let his fingertips roam her body. They traced every curve, leaving goosebumps all over before he intertwined his fingers with hers.

While she was still at Fukurodani, Bokuto did have a small crush on her. But, unfortunately for him, Akaashi had got to her first even if they never made things official. Thought it was his fault, he never told his best friend about his crush, otherwise he probably would've been the one with her.

He pulled away to look at her pretty face while panting, "Are you sure you want this? I don't want you regretting this when it's done."

The girl smiled at him while giving a small nod and bringing his lips back to her. With that, he slowly pushed himself into her. She clenched her eyes at the feeling and she lightly dug her nails into his hands while moaning into their kiss. The boy let her get comfortable before he started moving, slowly going in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around him and lightly squeezed his hands, "I'm okay, you can go faster you know. Also this might be too late to ask but your parents aren't home, right?"

He laughed, "No, they went to the store. We're good." and picked up his pace. Loud moans, grunts, and squeaking of the bed filled the air.

"Let me know if you begin to feel uncomfortable or something. I'll stop right away." He told her.

"Bokuto! Shut u- Oh my god!" She moaned.

He began to kiss her again to limit the volume of the noises coming out of her mouth. Soon, she began to feel like she was on cloud nine as Bokuto began to hit her g-spot over and over again. Her moans got loader through their kiss.

She gave his hands a couple of gentle squeezes as a way of telling him that she was close. He went slightly fast and knew what he had to do soon since he now remembered they forgot a condom. After his last few strokes, he quickly pulled out before they both came.

He quickly covered her body with his blanket, trying to be respectful. She smiled.

"Are you still okay?" Bokuto sweetly asked her.

Still smiling, she shook her head and started crying. Y/N sat up, still having the blanket cover her as her crying got worse.

He hugged her, "It's okay! Everything's gonna be okay! I have to ask though! You still don't regret this right?"

She laughed through her sobs, "No. I enjoyed this."

"Okay good. But, this was a one time thing right? Or at least, I assume. Cause I won't say no if you wanna give it another go." He truthfully said.

She laughed again, "Stop making me laugh Im crying!"

Bokuto beamed at her and gave her head a small pat, "You stay here and get dressed or whatever. Im gonna go get some snacks and then you can vent to me. I'll listen to whatever you need to let out."

She wiped her tears and sniffed, "Okay."

𑁍-''-𐦍