-𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦-

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍: Want Her Back

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Kuroo, can I ask you something?"

Kenma paused his game and turned out to look at Kuroo who was already looking at him, "What?"

"So, you know how Y/N and I have been hanging out again a lot lately, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well.... what's the right way to tell your ex girlfriend that you want her to be your girlfriend again?"

The ex volleyball captain blinked at his friend for a second before he started laughing.

Which made Kenma frown, "What?"

"Oh Kenma you make me laugh! You're telling me that after all these years, you never got over Y/N?"

His cheeks turned red with embarrassment, "No. Why's that a bad thing?"

Kuroo wiped a tear, "It's not a bad thing it's just, well, up until recently you and her never saw each other. Let alone speak. It's just funny to hear that after all that bullshit you still want her."

"Yeah well all of this isn't helping with the question I asked."

"Kenma, I really don't know how many times I have to say 'just be honest with her' before you actually take it to heart."

"Talking about how I feel makes me uncomfortable. You know this."

"Yeah but-"

"Wait hold that thought."

Since he felt a buzz in his pocket, Kenma pulled his phone out and his eyes widened once reading the message, "She's coming. Y/Ns coming. Get out. Now!"

"Wait what?!"

"Kuroo, get the fuck out!"

"Okay! Damn!"

Kuroo stood up from his seat and quickly left the house before Kenma could keep yelling at him to get out.

Kenma made sure to make everything to nice again since Kuroo likes to mess up his house.

By the time he was done, the doorbell was rung, causing him to rush to it and open it, revealing the beautiful girl he was waiting for,

"Hey."

She smiled, "Hi Kenma."

He stepped to the side and she walked in. He thought she looked really pretty.

The two walked out into the living room and instead of sitting on the couch, she stood still and faced him, "I think we should stop beating around the bush and just be together again."

Kenma froze for a minute, really processing the words she just said.

"Are you... being serious?"

"Yeah! We clearly still have a pretty strong connection that I know I'm not imagining and to be honest I really don't think I'm ever going to love anyone who isn't you. So let's just, cut the bullshit, yeah?"

Honestly, he felt like crying right then and there.

Those words coming from the person he treasured and adored most in the world made him feel like he was going to wake up from a dream he didn't want to wake up from.

Not wasting another second, he cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips against hers.

A kiss that both had thought at a time they'd never get again.

When she pulled away, she put her forehead on his and held his hands, "Does that mean you agree?"

"Oh you have no idea. But you know, next time you have to let me ask you out. Cause now you've done it twice."

"Kenma how bout we just agree that there shouldn't be a next time. Let's just stay together forever, yeah?"

"Fine."

He put a strand of hair behind her ear and have her a small smile, "Do you have any idea how much I missed you? How much I missed getting to hold you and call you mine?"

"Oh don't get cheesy on me please. Trust me, I know. I feel the same."

"But you know, all this waiting was your fault."

Her small blush spread across her face, "Don't you think I know that? Believe me, I cursed myself everyday for being with Takeru instead of being with you."

"Thats good to know at least."

"However, my same rules still apply. No more telling me I can't hang out with someone and please, for the love of god, talk to me about something before you go jumping to conclusions."

"I've learned my lesson, trust me." He sighed.

She smiled, "Good. I just want you to be mine forever, Kenma."

"I want that too."

"Then it's settled, we are each others forever."

𖦹 ° .

bonus chapter.
i'm done.
peace out.