05

: *・゚:*:・゚* 05: She's Kenmas

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 05: She's Kenmas

"I think she's kinda cute. Do you guys think she's seeing anyone?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Instead of going to the bathroom to cover Kenmas marks, Y/N left them as they were.

She figured her hair would probably cover it anyway. Plus, according to Kuroo, Kenma doesn't go after girls so this was a huge deal for her.

The girl went through her day like every other one. She was sure a few people saw her hickey since some had given her a few stares. Those who stared questioned whether Kenma or Kuroo have her those marks since she was always with the two.

Some even suggested it might have been a threesome.

When it was finally time for the boys practice, the team had finally noticed the heart bubbles popping over Levs head as he looked at the (H/C) haired girl sitting in the corner as she did her homework.

Kuroo slapped his back, "You good?"

Lev rubbed his pained back as he hunched over in pain, "Yeah, why?"

"You keep spacing out and staring off. It's getting annoying. You should be practicing your shitty receives." Yaku answered.

"Sorry, it's just that," He have a soft smile and pointed in Y/N's direction, "I think I have a small crush on her. I think she's kinda cute. Do you guys think she's seeing anyone?"

As if the universe had decided to give Lev his answer, Kenma walked in the gym. Once he spotted the girl, he smiled, walked over to her and sat next to her.

Yaku laughed, "Sorry Lev but, that girl is way out of your league."

"Yeah. Besides, she's Kenmas. So if you wanna tick him off by going after her, I'm here to suggest that you don't and get over your small crush." Kuroo added.

Lev watched as the two joked with each other. He felt a hint of jealousy as Kenma grabbed her legs and put them over his.

"I guess you're right. But still, does he actually like her? Are we sure he isn't playing with her like all the other ones?"

The volleyball captain smirked, "I think he actually likes this one. He's the one that's been chasing after her. Well, it goes both ways but you know what I mean. I say we let him have her. She seems to make him happy."

"And horny." Yaku said as he pointed as Kenmas hand lightly rubbing her inner thigh.

Kuroo sighed, "Kenma! Get your horny ass over here! We need a setter you know!"

Kenma frowned as he gently took Y/N's legs off of him and he stood up, "Say some dumb shit like that again, and I'll beat your ass."

"Sorry."

He was about to walk away from her until he turned around and crouched down to her, "I was wondering if you wanted to come over after the practice game tomorrow. Maybe we could finish what we started earlier."

The girl laughed, "Alright. Maybe we could."

He smiled at her once more before standing up again and walking away.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—
yay, bokuto and akaashi come in next chapter! :,)