37

𑁍-''-𐦍37: Kuroo Tetsuro Pep Talk

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍37: Kuroo Tetsuro Pep Talk

𑁍-''-𐦍

~After finishing a deep talk with Bokuto, he dropped Y/N off at her place.

When she walked up to her door, she saw Kuroo sitting on the front steps.

Her head tilted a bit as she stopped in her tracks, "Yo, what're you doing here?"

He looked up at her and smiled, "Finally! I've been waiting for you for like, an hour! We really need to talk. But, i want you to listen to me, okay? Please just listen."

She sat next to him, "Okay? Talk about what?"

"Kenma."

A deep sigh escaped her lips, "Really? This again? I already told you-"

"You said you'd listen."

She blinked at him, "Fine. Talk."

He looked at the starry sky, "Kenma has said he's sorry. He means it. And I think you're being a bit stubborn."

"Stubborn!? I think-!"

"Stop, let me finish! Had the roles been reversed, i'm sure you would be begging Kenma for forgiveness. He loves you a lot Y/N. He's never loved a girl. Like, yes but love no. He was just really scared is all and he overreacted. You know, I don't have much time left at school. I would really appreciate it if you guys made peace before I leave. Please, if not for him, then for me."

Y/N blinked at him as she watched him stare at the sky.

She had to admit, she did adore this friendship of theirs. All Kuroo wants to do is make sure Kenma is happy.

"I thought I told you to stay out of this, Kuroo."

The two moved their heads foward and saw Kenma standing there, hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"I wanted to try at least,"Kuroo shrugged, "What're you doing here."

"I wanted to see if Y/N would let me talk things out with her again."

Kuroo looked at Y/N with his eyes pleading.

She groaned, "Fine."

"Thank you. I'll leave you guys to it then. Kenma, make sure you up on time for practice tomorrow morning!"

"Fine. Whatever."

Kuroo gave Y/N a small pat on her head before getting up and leaving the two alone.

Her and Kenma stared at each other until she pat next to her, telling him to sit. He did.

After sitting in silence for a bit, he turned his body towards her and opened his mouth but she stopped him,

"I slept with Bokuto earlier. Just so you know. And I feel like shit about it but I felt like I had to get even."

He gave her a small smile, "I guess that's fair. Though, I feel like it would've made more sense had it been Akaashi."

"What do you want?"

"Just to tell you that I'm really sorry. Again. And that I love you. Again. Please, please forgive me."

Her eyes scanned all over his face. The boy she loved more than anything.

She wants to forgive him, she does.

She just doesn't think they should be in a relationship again. It's one thing to say sorry, it's another for him to show her he's genuinely gonna stop.

But, her heart missed this person so much. She wants to be with him just without all his problems projecting onto her.

She wrapped her arm around his and cuddled close to him, resting her head on his shoulder and making his face turn red.

"I love you too Kenma. But, I don't think we're meant to be in a relationship."

"But-!"

"At least not right now. Maybe we should just stay as friends for a little while. I'm not sure how long that is but just for a little while, yeah?"

His face fell as he looked at the ground. The setter wasn't sure how to be "just friends" with this girl anymore.

They weren't even friends for long before they began to sleep with each other and even then, he would get handsy with her.

This wasn't the ideal situation but he just wanted to be close to her again. Which is why that it the only reason he says,

"Fine. If that's what you want. We can start from step 1."

𑁍-''-𐦍