Chapter Three: New Maneger

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Oikawa is now at his Thrid year in high school and Mizuki is in her first year of high she never joined any club until now making her join one but she didn't went easy on them like in the gardening club well she did a great job scaring people so her last bet was volleyball club the boys volleyball club to be exact as she entered the gym she was greeted with a ball almost hitting her face.

"watch out." one of them yelled as they tried to save her which didn't happen since she had already catch the ball with one of her hand her jewel cat like eyes was now staring at them as they remained  emotionless "were so sorry." they all said as they apologize to the black headed woman who was just staring at them.

"eh Sessy-sama." Oikawa greeted his sensei and his master who was looking at him "Sessy-sama?" his team asked since they have never seen the said girl as she took out her coin she toss it with the same smile the Douma has as she catch the coin with ease as tail's had come out she spoke up "Ohayo Tooru." she said with her same emotionless voice. "what are you doing here?" Tooru asked as he was confused after all his master had never got the idea to join any club.

"I got kick out of the rest of the clubs as this is the last." she answered Oikawa as he looked at her with an amus look on his face well its not new to them since if she doesn't like were they put her nor is it not an order from her father she won't do nor follow any of it and that was it as she can't make decisions for herself because of her pass she just use the coin to decide for herself.

"ohh so it was you?" Oikawa said with a smile on his face as the same personality like Douma has was now rubbing on the both of them since Mizuki is emotionless she learned how to fake them like how Douma and Oikawa fake there emotions "Hai." Mizuki said as she was still flipping the coin she has.

"who is she shittykawa?" Iwaizumi asked while looking the red eye beauty after all they had never seen her yet she had always been in the school even she is one of the smartest students in there school with the same class as Kunimi "shittykawa?" Mizuki asked while looking at the zero upper moon "I'm not even gonna ask." Mizuki said as she looked at the coach while looking at him she spoke up "I would like to join the club as a manager." Mizuki said while looking at coach.

"please introduce yourself to our new manager." the coach said while looking at the team.

Today Mizuki had now join the boys volleyball club at fist they thought that she was a fan girl of Oikawa as they thought that was the reason that she joined but that wasn't as it was proven to them as they are now having there match Oikawa was holding back after all he is a demon one of the strongest next to Mizuki and Muzan.

As the match ended they were looking at Mizuki for her feed back as she had a pen in one had and a notebook that was filled with notes "so what do you think?" the coach asked while looking at there new manager with her hand holding the coin that Akaza had given to her she throw it in th air catching it with her right hand as she looked at it with the result being tail's.