Chapter Fourty-eight: I Know I'm A Monster

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Oikawa had been searching for Mizuki yet he seemed to not be able to find her at all its like she had just vanished he knew how strong his master is but he can't help but feel and think of the worst as he worries for his master because he knew they all knew that Sakura's upper moons are after Mizuki.

Oikawa and the other upper moons had been searching for Mizuki yet they can't seem to find her at all it was worrying all of them but as soon as he saw the flower filed there he saw Mizuki standing there staring at the ground with tears falling down her face.

"Mizuki-Sama are you okay?" Oikawa said while looking at his master when Mizuki looked at him he was still crying she didn't know what is happening she had been missing and when he found her, she was crying Oikawa knowing how emotionally unstable ...

"Mizuki-Sama are you okay?" Oikawa said while looking at his master when Mizuki looked at him he was still crying she didn't know what is happening she had been missing and when he found her, she was crying Oikawa knowing how emotionally unstable Mizuki is had went and hugged her.

"please don't cry." Oikawa said while hugging his master as he kept on comforting her she was so so tried after all she had found out that the mother who she had grown up until the age of 10 years old wabst truly her mother the one who had destroyed her and emotionally and physically abuse her wasn't even her real mom.

The woman who had compared her to Kikyo who wasn't even really her true sister but seem like this life that woman was the one who gave birth to her because of what reseason how her mother wasn't here with them "I'm tried." was all the Mizuki said while hugging Oikawa "I had enough of this crule world." Mizuki said again as he buried her face on Oikawa's shoulder.

She had thought to herself that she is a failure a monster beacsue that was what Sanae and her husband made her belive to be she wanted a lovely family like how she had seen with other people but they didn't gave it to her so she thought the treatment she was getting was normal.

She was broken yet she kept it all in and shut all her emotions making it a protecting mechanism for her to never get hurt again that was where she was 10 the time were Muzan had found her the time when she wanted to die and never live again but Muzan and the other upper moons gave her the love more than what she was asking but they all knew that wasn't enough to fix a traumatic past and a broken child so easily.

"I'm tried." was all that Mizuki can say as she close her eyes still in Oikawa's warm and protective hugged Mizuki wanted to rest who knows how long maybe a thousand or even more than that but who knows but something that Oikawa can think of is that how much he wanted to give his master the peaceful she wanted from the start.

To not be hunted by her past the one that had hurt her enough to cause all of this to her she had enough "rest well Muzuki-sama you earned it." Oikawa said as he picked up Mizuki in a bridal style and kissed her forehead gently he didn't want to cause trouble for Mizuki so he just went back to the plsce where they are staying at for now.

"seems like you had been so stressed with meeting them and now Sakura." Oikawa said as he worry for the said girl the same one who saved him gave him his life now and the same one who he love so dearly wanting her to be happy is what he want for her yet seems like fate didn't want her to have that life.

" get some rest Mizuki-Sama you need it." Oikawa said as he walked back to the place where they were staying at for now letting Mizuki sleep on him as he hum a soft lullaby for her to listen and to help her calm down but Oikawa can't help but think what if he had never meet her he wonder what will happen.

"thank you for being in my life." Oikawa said with a smile on his face a real smile something he can never fake when he is with Mizuki he smiled as he kissed Mizuki's forehead as the young woman had finally calmed down as she sleep.

Oikawa knew what Mizuki had went through all of her upper moons knew how hard her life had been yet they didn't think nor had they thought that her life will be that complicated than it truly was maybe in another life Mizuki won't have to go through this.

Maybe in a another life Mizuki will be smiling and she will be happy and maybe she won't be like this but the world was cruel as they had given Mizuki to a family that didn't care for her but maybe if that were to happen they won't meet her at all none of them would be here right now.

She was the one who gave them this chance and love sure they had lost some love ones but they had gain this family although the demon slayers and people who knew them feared them at least they have each other and they are a family.

"who are you?" a voice made Oikawa stop walking as he turned around he was face to face with a demon he is not Muzan's nor Sakura's he has mint colored hair and violet eyes he was pointing his fingers at Oikawa who was carrying Mizuki.

"and why should I tell you~" Oikawa said and asked at the same time in a teasing tone in his voice the mint headed male was able to notice that Oikawa is a demon but he can't sense what Mizuki is he didn't know who even is she.

All the male know is that his master told him to get Mizuki to talk with the both of them and as she wanted to know more about her yet it seems like it's going to be hard after all Oikawa is a demon he might be an upper moon and he is the first ever upper moon that Mizuki had ever appointed to be her right hand man.

Tashiro secret:

Oikawa didn't like the mint headed male as he might sound like Kita but he is nothing like him

The rest of the upper moons as panicking as they can't find Mizuki at all

Muzan had been so quite that it was scaring everyone even Mizuki's upper moon

Hey guys it had been a long time but here is the next chapter of this story thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much I appreciate it all