Chapter Fourty-four: Bottled Up Emotions

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The training camp had started but no one well expect the upper moons, Mizuki, Muzan and Rui remembered what happened even though Rui still didn't wanna stay there he still because his aunt is here and Muzan did trust him to look after Mizuki her so he did what he was told.

When Sébastian had showed up Rui couldn't help but be so happy because there is still a change they will get to meet again but that wasn't the case now as Rui stood instead the gym with Mizuki right next to him as he looked bored but that didn't last long.

"is something the matter?" Mizuki asked while looking at Rui who was looking no he was glaring at nekoma but not at all of the but at the new member his hatred towards him was something they had never seen before.

After all Rui is one of the lower moon demon who doesn't seem to be easily anger the only one who got angry at is Tajiro when he said something about his so called family but the one who is able to calm him down is none other than Sébastian but none of Mizuki's upper moon knows this.

"Rui if you keep on looking at them like that it won't help you at all." Mizuki said while looking at Rui who's eyes was still glowing it was a good thing that Rui is able to control his aura if not he might be killing everyone right now.

"Mizuki do you have minute?" Kiyoko asked while looking at her sister who she knew didn't want anything to do with her and her family she knew that she made it super clear that she want nothing to do with them at all.

"I don't want to talk to you so please leave me alone." Mizuki said with a small smile on her face as she looked at Kiyoko who looked like she was about to cry Mizuki had been treating her like this yet she will never get use to it she didn't like it.

"Mizuki please." Kiyoko said as she tried to hold her but was stop by Rui who was looking at her as he hold her hand it wasn't tight since she knew that she's a human and he might break her bones and he didn't want that no his father thought him better than that.

"please stop bothering my aunt you are only causing her more trouble." Rui said he was already irritated by Jake but he didn't say anything but the upper moons knew that they should never irritate Rui knowing that he is the adopted son of Muzan's son.

While looking at the silver headed child Kiyoko couldn't do anything as she didn't want the child to get hurt its not like she knew that Rui is a demon "Rui don't worry I'll handle this." Mizuki said as she patted his head and Rui did what he was told to do so.

Rui wanted to kill  Jake so badly yet he didn't do such thing as he didn't want to just kill him what he wanted to to is give him a painful death and he will do it without hesitation if given the change to do so.

Rui had never wanted to see the killer of his father and he didn't want anything to do with him and he did what his aunt had told her to do "please kindly stop bothering me." Mizuki said while looking at Kiyoko "is it really that hard to understand." Mizuki said again and now everyone is looking at them.

It was just like the same but now people know what they are yet they choose to keep quite not wanting to die at all after all seeing how protective everyone is with Mizuki they choose not to get on their bad sides.

"please I beg you to listen to me." Kiyoko said while looking at Mizuki she was hurt yes and she wanted to cry so bad right now but she hold it in "when I was in needing for help and was on my knees begging did any of you listen to me." Mizuki said as she was yelling at Kiyoko she was hurt when she choose to ignore her.

It really hurt her because she thought maybe if their parents hate her then maybe Kiyoko will not she will be their for her but that wasn't the case she didn't even try looking at her way.

When she wanted to die no one was there for her when she was at her lowest Kiyoko was at her happiest she was living her life to the fullest with the thought that Mizuki was living the same way but she wasn't "i wasn't and I'm sorry." Kiyoko said now tears falling down her eyes.

But to Mizuki its to late to say sorry or even try fixing this relationship they have when they were already nothing to fix "sorry won't fix anything." Mizuki said again while looking at Kiyoko she was crying as well.

"because maybe nothing like this would have happen when you looked at me and help me maybe if you had acknowledged how unfair I was treated I wouldn't have been like this." Mizuki said while looking Kiyoko her emotions were out.

Her hatred towards her sister was to much" then maybe I wouldn't have been hating you at all. "Mizuki said again while looking at Kiyoko as everyone was looking at them now everyone was quite it was starting again and they didn't want it to start.

"why did you choose to ignore me?" Mizuki asked as she was hurt when her sister did that when she tried to play with her she would push her away and ignore her "was I really that hate able to you?" Mizuki asked again by then Kiyoko can't even say anything.

"or maybe you choose to ignore me because I wasn't able to be the sibling that you wanted me to be." Mizuki said again she was filled with emotion that she kept bottled up all those years ago maybe she thought that she was going to need to keep it in as no one will care about her.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Rui was the only one who wasn't shock at all

Kiyoko didn't know what to say so does her teammates

Muzan was having another father sense

Sébastian wanted to get to know his sister more

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope you guys like it sorry for not posting so long I was really busy with school and we have a lot of project and had to practice for our dance but I hope you guys will like it.