Chapter Twenty-Three: Muzan Kibutsuji

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"I suggest you get your filthy hands of my daughter." that was what they heared wasn't in but what shock them was that they didn't see that man behind Shimizu's mother nor did they heared him enter the gym.

His plum red eyes were glowing as he stare at the woman who is hugging his daughter his lovely daughter "so they are the cause." Muzan thought while staring at them.

The gym wasn't even dark yet his eyes were glowing what scars them the most is that the aura around the man was deadly and scary as well it was quite that was until they saw Shoyo, Oikawa, Lucas, Raphael, Giyuu, Lev, Muichiro, Obanai and Tanjiro o...

The gym wasn't even dark yet his eyes were glowing what scars them the most is that the aura around the man was deadly and scary as well it was quite that was until they saw Shoyo, Oikawa, Lucas, Raphael, Giyuu, Lev, Muichiro, Obanai and Tanjiro on their knees as they vow down to the man.

Even the three girls who had arrived were vowing to him it wasn't out of fear its more of out of respect sure it was once fear but its respect and their loyalty to the two of them to the father and daughter.

It was quite they didn't know what is happening and who is this man "I don't like to repeat myself now get your hands of my daughter." Muzan said it scared her after all Shimizu's mother her eyes were shaking out of fear it was taking her so long to get her hands away from his daughter so he pulled Mizuki away from her former mother.

" it's okay now I'm here. "Muzan said as he was hugging his daughter his voice was soft and loving that it made them forget about the scary man earlier" you all may stood up now. "Muzan said as his voice was filled with authority but it also filled with great fulness.

" you can't just take my daughter away from me. "Sanae said,  Kiyoko Sanae is the mother of both Mizuki and Shimizu but she only choose to favor Shimizu while they left Mizuki and let her die in that mountain would you even call that a mother?

"you have no right to call my daughter your daughter. "Muzan said as he was still hugging his daughter not letting go as Mizuki tried to calm herself down it was always like this when ever she gain something she will lose it.

She will have to face those people in the past those people whom she tried to forget so much the upper moons just let Muzan deal with this but if things go south or just not well they will intervene but they do know its a family problem or just people trying to ruin Mizuki's life.