Chapter Thrity Five: The Battle In The Red Light District

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"let the game start let's see who will survive and who will die." a girl with light pink hair can be seen sitting on top of the tokito house she has a smirk on her face as she looked at the city as it shines brightly with its lights and people being so active.

Today is the day today is Friday and Atsumu is excited to go to Yoshiwara even though Giyuu had warn them not to go Atsumu didn't listen and didn't even told them about the whole thing that Giyuu had warn them as they meet up with fukurodani.

Suna still couldn't get the image of Giyuu's eyes out of his minds because it's just impossible to have a tattoo on the eyes and it's his pupil as well which is really impossible but he just kept quite "you got drag here as well?" Akashi asked Kita who was standing right beside him.

"yes I believe you had been drag as well." Kita said while looking at Akashi who just nodded his head as he looked at the roof of the place its already sun set as they choose go go here they did check in a hotel so they were able to leave all there belongings.

As he did so he saw a woman walking on top of the roof something he knew that is to dangerous to do so she has something on her back that Akashi can't tell at all what it is and it really is a unusual thing to see in a place like this yet people seems not to notice.

"is there something wrong Akashi?" Bokuto asked inas he went near Akashi who just looked at the roof as the figure he saw disappeared like it wasn't there in the first place "hmm I'm fine Bokuto-san

"is there something wrong Akashi?" Bokuto asked inas he went near Akashi who just looked at the roof as the figure he saw disappeared like it wasn't there in the first place "hmm I'm fine Bokuto-san." Akashi said with his normal smile as they continue to walk and look at the city.

Everything seems to be so normal until they heard a scream a high pitch scream that made everyone stop what they were doing "ahhh Ayami-sama just fall from the roof! " a woman's voice yelled as they went there to look at the body.

Atsumu and Bokuto started to have flash backs at what they saw the body has its bones sticking out it was brutal and they can't help but remember what they saw back at Nekoma" Atsumu, Bokuto-san are you two okay? "Aran asked Atsumu and Bokuto who looked so pale like they are about to puke.