Chapter Seventeen: Here We Go Again

Third pov:

Third pov:

They had now return back to the gym were Mizuki and the rest were waiting she and Kiyoko are far away from each other as she was reading a book right next to their coach who was busy wondering how the other volleyball players survive did they got something cut of or what not.

"ohh your finally back." Mizuki said as she looked at them aoba johsai was doing fine along with the upper Moons but the others well they look like a mess "you guys look worse than I expected." Mizuki said while looking at them in the eyes Sakusa wasn't happy about the dirt and germs he had gotten Kenma wasn't happy as well since his switch broke since he thought it was just going to be an easy run.

"yeah our team looks worse than them when they first did this." Oikawa said as he was now next to Mizuki now as he was hugging her which Mizuki didn't mind at all "get your filty hands of Mizuki-Sama." Raphael and Lucas said at the same time as they snatch Mizuki from him hugging her while she let them while looking at the celling in daze.

"it's not even that hard I even took a lot of the traps so they won't lose their limbs." Mizuki said as she was still being hugged by Raphael and Lucas not wanting to let her go well not until Muichiro took her away from them now hugging her as they were now next to his team mates who was still trying to catch their breaths well except for Lev.

"that was easy?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya both shouted at the same time while Mizuki gave them a blank look on her face her red eyes was still blank as well not caring about the world "I thought I saw my life flash before me." Yuji said while shivering when he almost fall on the cliff filled with spikes and swords down below.

He wasn't alone when that happened Suna almost fall as well Kenma, Akashi, Sugawara those who were about to fall and saw there live flash before them and getting their phones and switch destroyed "if you two are still what is that word again?" Mizuki said as she asked as well since Muichiro is still hugging her like a koala not wanting to let go.

"I don't know." Muichiro said as the two air heads demons stated to think yet nothing came up to mind "worried." Oikawa said as he went with the two patting Mizuki's head it was usually the opposite but to Mizuki she doesn't really care.

"right if you are still worried about you phone and switch I will replace it." Mizuki said as she was still letting her two upper moon do what they were doing the two Suna and Kenma's eyes brighten a little "I wonder how it feels like to be worried and see your life flashing before you." Mizuki said as she made Muichiro and Oikawa let go Nekoma was able to hear what she said as she walked away.

She was going to ready what they are going to need in the second phase of there training with them" where is she going? "Kita asked while looking at Mizuki's disappearing from the room" getting ready for the other part if our training. "Iwaizumi said as he was serious and they all want to beat Oikawa since they can't seem to beat him in what they were doing.

And Oikawa seems like he can't defeat Mizuki" we're going to defeat you this time captain."aoba johsai said at the same time declaring it to Oikawa who gave them a smug smile.

Well if they had defeat Oikawa they will go up against Mizuki who even Oikawa the person or demon they can't defeat he can't as well defeat Mizuki, Oikawa as ordered had to go easy on them unless they want to die knowing how powerful an upper moon is.

"there's more!?" they all except the upper moons yelled at the same time they were going to be traumatized by the mountain that they had run to just now that's for sure but there were more Lev being an innocent bean he is and not knowing what is going on gave them a bright smile before he spoke up.

"don't worry there won't be any sharp things that will stab you." Lev said with a bright smile on his face as if he was the sun of the room while Hinata nodded his head with a bright smile as well with Tanjiro agreeing with them he also has a bright smile.

It was as if they were looking at three sun's at the same time of how bright there smile can be and how innocent they are "thank goodness." they all thought at the same time relief that there won't be any thing like knifes going to stab you any moment but aoba johsai knew what this training can do they know what is going to happen.

Ahh yess the gym that they are going to use will be filled with loud screams of pain and there bodies will be numb and sore at the same time "good luck to you guys may you see the next morning." was what the members even their coach could think about this was going to be a pain physically but they don't know about mentally.

A few hours later Mizuki returned back to the gym were all the volleyball players were resting with the coaches and their managers wondering what happened to them well except for the coach of aoba johsai "Nekoma come with me." Mizuki said as she looked at them they nodded there head and started to follow Mizuki as they were feeling nervous about what is going to happen to them.

As soon as they had entered the gym that Mizuki had lead them she started to explain what they were going to do with the stretch they were doing with her Lev and Muichiro helping them the whole gym was filled with screams that made the rest nervous.

When it was finish she had called the other teams and now they know why they were screaming well it was painful that's for sure the last one is aoba johsai they were all there to watch it even the coaches and maneger who heared there oh so painful screams.

Now Oikawa going to be the one training them with Mizuki sitting still wanting to see how much they had improve and see if they will be able to defeat Oikawa and go up against her.

Tashiro secret

They can't belive how aoba johsai and the upper Moons didn't scream at all.

Aoba johsai are determined to beat Oikawa

Muzan had been having this feeling that someone was hitting on his daughter.

Iwaizumi and the rest had been trying to defeat Oikawa.

Hey guys so uhh here is the next chapter of this story thank you all so so much for the support you guys had been giving this book it really means alot to me so thank you so so much