Chapter Thrity Two: What Is Your Choice

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"wow Akaza-kun you didn't destroy anything not like before." Rui and Emu said as they bktb got down from the three that they were in even though they were enjoying the show both lower moon had to see it in front of them.

All that Rengoku can do is just stare at them he didn't expect this four upper moon's were all right in front of him none of them were fearing the sun like the did before or like the other demons does all that Inoske can do is look and stare at them he didn't expect this the aura around them was scary.

Miwa and Saeko were confuse but they still tried to walk towards them this was something they didn't expect to happen to them as they were just going to work not expecting that there were demons inside that train.

"ohh my look at what you did to the poor Hashira." a female voice can be heard and it was followed after by a male's voice "nee-san he lost his eyes and got his sword snap in half." those were what the male said as the two figure walk towards them.

There stood both Alisa and Lev they both look so normal except with the fangs that can be seen and the Kanji on their eyes upper moon two some shares the same title with each other again siblings that's what they are.

Both brother and sister look at Rengoku with a smirk on their face while Lucas was still helping him heal his already in the death door body of his he knew he was nearing his death yet the pain he felt in his stomach was slowly fading away he trie...

Both brother and sister look at Rengoku with a smirk on their face while Lucas was still helping him heal his already in the death door body of his he knew he was nearing his death yet the pain he felt in his stomach was slowly fading away he tried to stand up but was stop by Lev.

"you should stand up the wound will open up if you do." Lev said as he smiled at him a Demon helping a Demon slayer to stay alive the thing is that they are all upper moons is what scares him the most they are all powerful Demon's and he knew that.

"wahh I'm really glad to meet you." a bubbly voice can be heard as the figure landed right next to Rengoku making him look beside him there his eyes was staring at brwon orbs that has the same Kanji as Akaza upper moon three.

Both Miwa and Saeko stared at Hinata as the young man was so different of course Saeko meet Hinata she gave them a ride after all Miwa had seen him with her brother Tobio before so she knew who he was.