Chapter Twenty-One: Réunion

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Every one is now getting ready for the the family day that is going to happen soon but the thing is the upper moons along with the rest of the volleyball team are curious why we'll because Lucas is being nice to them and it's scaring them because he isn't being salty nor is he giving the "you go near me I'll kill you aura." he was just being nice.

Which scares Hinata more than any one because he knows how scary Lucas is and how salty he is but now he is being all smilly and have this flowery aura around him "what did I do in my past life to receive such punishment?" Hinata thought as he tried to ask the upper moons as well.

"what's wrong with you?" Lucas asked as he looked at Hinata who looked pale while looking at him suddenly he went on his knees and stared reciting his prayers and apologizing to who knows who "whateverididinmypastlifepleaseforgiveme." Hinata said which no one can even understand.

"why are you kneeling like that have you lost it?" Lucas asked while looking at the orange head while the other upper moons looked at him "are you sick?" Muichiro asked as he looked at Lucas he isn't worried no he just asked what Lev and Tanjiro wanted to know.

"im not sick what would you think that?" Lucas asked as he now looked at Muichiro with Hinata's team panicking trying to calm him down well except Kageyama and Tsukisima who just stared at them "you're being nice." Obanai said while looking at Lucas who stared at him and he stared back as if he is some type of impostor.

"I don't what this punishment." Lev suddenly said while his team looked at him while Lucas looked at him as if he is some weird bug and now it's Lev who is praying and asking for forgiveness it was all a chaos until Mizuki entered the room she has a flowery aura around her.

" good morning Mizuki-Sama." Raphael greeted his master the two Hinata and Lev suddenly run to Mizuki and hugged her saying how much they what the real Lucas back the scary Lucas back which made Mizuki looked at them all as she patted their head.

But what she didn't next shocked them and got the chaos to start again because aoba Johsai's maneger the upper moon's master smiled a real smile it was bright something Kiyoko missed to see.

That smile was the same smile that Mizuki used to give Kiyoko or their parents when she wanted to spend time with them only to be crushed by them she would still smile until it started to vanished slowly and until it had vanished completely

Everyone had to look away from her but Oikawa didn't as tears started to pour down his checks as he couldn't help but be happy to see his master smile a real bright smile a smile that they longed to see.

She was now feeling emotions again she is now able to smile again this time a real smile her once dull plum red color eyes were shinning although it wasn't really that visible it was still there and Oikawa can't be more than happy to see his master smiling and expressing her emotion towards them.

As the two pulled away from Mizuki she was engulfed in a hug by Oikawa he was happy to see his master finally smiling but it still confuse the other team why they react in such way "I still don't get it why they are reacting that way." Ushijima said while looking at the team.

"maybe it's because that our master had lost her emotions long ago."Raphael said as he was next Ushijima those who heared him. Was shock because no one can lose their emotion it's part of being a human isn't not.

But then again Muzuki isn't even close on being a human she isn't even close to being a human that's for sure "ehh Tooru there's tears falling down you eyes." Mizuki said as she pat Oikawa's head he was happy to happy that he can't help but let his tears fall down his checks.

For long he wanted to see his master smile he wanted this he wanted to see his master smile for so long" what ever you did yesterday Lucas thank you for making her smile. "Giyuu said this was the first time they heared him speak that way.

It was soft yet prim but he what is shocking is that he is smiling knowing that their master is now smiling again meanwhile Kiyoko stood there as she remembered everything how her sister started to lose her smile "maybe it's better that I don't brother her anymore." Kiyoko thought while looking at her sister but she wanted to bound with her more to apologize.

She still wanted to at least make it up to her sister sure she still didn't know what happen to her and their parents she thought that they were treating her right even though she choose to ignore her own sister not knowing how their parents treat her.

Mizuki is now smiling what can go wrong well everything will after all tomorrow is the day we're their parents or family will arrive after all tomorrow is family day a day that none of them will forget even if they wanted too.

A réunion that might go into the wrong way for all of them after all Mizuki and Kiyoko's relationships is messy you can even call it none existant in the first place but have you wonder what is her relationship with her parents well former parent well its basically none existant.

Muzan and Mizuki have this lovely bond but the Kiyoko family not so much it will be a disaster much to say the least after all Mizuki hates them and so does Muzan I mean they hurt his only daughter the heir.

All the demons who choose to stay loyal to Muzan knows not to touch the lovely princess or that is also known as Mizuki he won't be happy about it will you die? Ask those demon that Sakura made when they hurt Mizuki sure it didn't hurt at all as she can't feel pain but you wont be able to say that to Muzan.

Mizuki is the lovely princess of the demon's and they know not to mess with her unless they want to die that is but they know not to mess with an over protective father.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

The upper moon and the volleyball boys are jealous of Lucas yet the volleyball boys don't even know why

Muichiro and Obanai were planning to kill Lucas that was until they saw how their Mizuki-Sama is smiling

Lucas is really proud of the date and will want to do it again

They were all shock well except the upper moons that Mizuki lost all her emotions.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it I love you all and thank you all so so much for the 14k plus views it really means a lot to me to know that you guys are enjoying it

I wonder what will happen if the Kibutsuji and Kiyoko's meet?