Chapter Eleven: Passion

Third pov:

Third pov:

The whole gym was in choas well it was just the upper moons and aoba joshia since they saw her smile a real smile "what the do it again." Oikawa said as he was now near Mizuki the rest of the team looked at them as if they are crazy "wahh we finally got to see Mizuki-Sama smile!" Hinata and Lev both said at the same time as they both jump up and down.

The other teams was looking at them in confusion as if they are crazy and haven't seen a person smile "what is wrong with you it's not like you haven't seen a person smile." Tsukishima said while looking at Hinata and Lev kept on asking Mizuki to do it again "yes it's normal to see other people smile but seeing her smile is rare." Tanjiro said with a gentle smile on his face as he was near them the whole time.

"what do you mean?" Asahi asked while looking at the young man who kept on smiling "well after all Mizuki-Sama is...." Tanjiro started yet didn't finish his sentence "is?" Yachi asked while looking at the male "it's not my position to tell you I'm sorry but if you know her like we do you won't judge us for our reaction." Tanjiro said as he went to his master with that same gentle smile on his face.

It's true they don't know her personaly like how Hinata,Oikawa and his teammates knew her, because at first glance they thought of her as a doll she was pale as snow like she has a disease her eyes were lifeless as well she really fits the description of a doll.

She was quite a unique woman as they have never seen anyone with jewel like eyes her having a plum red color eye was even unique as now normal human being will have that eye color her eyes were cat likes as well.

"do what." Mizuki asked as she titled her head to side as she was confuse on what they want her to do again its not like she will be able to do it again it confuse her unto why they were acting like that.

Mizuki kept on looking at her team as they practice yet she didn't get there passion for this said sport after all everytime Oikawa talked about going to national she can see a real smile on his face as he was really happy talking about volleyball he even won't mind hurting himself to improve while Hinata and Lev are the same.

There smile had always been true yet she didn't know what was happening why are they so passionate for this sport after all to her its just a sport when she talk to Tanjiro about his sister Nezuko his smiles grow brightly that's what she didn't get Tanjiro love his sister yet he choose to leave her in the demon slayer crops when Mizuki told him knowing the cure to get his sister back to a human or walk on the sun he was much more brighter than usual.

As Mizuki was still deep in thought a volleyball was about to hit her in the face it was a good thing she was able to catch it on the nick of time they were shock we'll most of them were after all some knew what Mizuki is capable of doing "what was that flower called again?" Mizuki asked herself while looking at the ball as if she was glaring at it.

Her eyes were glowing her plum red eyes scare of of them when they saw her glare yet it wasn't even close to her real glare she was just thinking about a flower that she had saw a long time ago "when did I saw that again?"Mizuki asked again she is aware of what is happening right now Lev went to her as he kept on apologizing to her it wasn't intentional but Lev spike the ball to hard.

He didn't mean to do it" ohh is was your doing no wonder it almost broke my finger. "Mizuki said while handing the ball to Lev who was now panicking when he heared that yet he knew she is a demon that thought kept on slipping out of his mind" I'm fine though. "Mizuki said again as Lev kept on saying sorry.

" he do know that she's a you know. "Lucas said while looking at Lev with disbelief in his eyes as he can't belive an upper moon nothing less upper moon two was an idiot" is he forgetful like Muichiro or just a plain idiot?"Raphael asked his brother while looking at Lev who was looking down at the floor.

" you don't need to apologize it's fine and I'm not hurt at all. "Mizuki said as she was now patting Lev's head as she was now near his ears she whispered the words that Lev knew she is right and remembered yet he didn't like it at all.

" and beside I'm a demon and I can't even feel pain I thought I will be able to fell it yet I didn't feel it at all." Mizuki said as she walked out to get the things ready for her teams training again this time she will make it much harder than before as she want them to be stronger than ever and she wants to keep them safe she didn't want them to get included in the battle that is going to happen soon she just knew it.

"are you that forgetful?" Oikawa asked while looking at the upper moon two in disbelief since it had been happening often with Lev or even Hinata forgetting that they are a demon although they all don't want to get there master hurt they care for her to much to want to see her get hurt.

Mizuki was just outside looking at the students passing by some was whispering about those students who had gone missing aas the teachers had choose not to let any of the students near that place since a lot of students had been missing "how adorable even in this place they will choose to hide." Mizuki thought while looking at the students.

They seem scared and some were curious about that place and wants to go yet there are forbidden to go unless they want to die that is its there choice humans are fragile Mizuki notice that when she was just a child when ever Kiyoko trip her former parents would overreact but when she fall on the stairs they won't care.

"how foolish to see peole like this." Mizuki thought as she had grew up as a monster that her former parent wanted her to be like well she is now an emotionless girl who doesn't care about human being as she learn to hate them but doesn't kill them but why is that? Well it's because those upper moon were once human and made her not want to kill them as it seems that humans are not all the same.

Her passion is to protect her father the upper moons that she had learn to care about it was her first time feeling the warmth that they give her because the warmth that she once look for her former family wasn't even close to this warnt

Tashiro secret

Time for Tashiro secrets

Muzan was able to see that some one was hitting on her daughter and he did not like that at all

The upper moons and lower moons whom he is with had to back away from him because of the aura he is letting out

They mentally note not to hit on Mizuki not even flirt with her even Douma had noted that

Muzan is an over protective father as he will kill who even will flirt with her daughter

Muzan had made it clear crystal clear that he won't allow his beloved daughter to date anyone not until he is dead and old which wasn't going happen anytime soon.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story thank you all so so much for supporting this book as it really means a lot to me and yah I get to update again which to be honest I'm having a hard time to do but yay.