Chapter Nine: Aoba Johsai's Pretty Manger

Third pov:

Third pov:

Mizuki and Oikawa had finally reach the place that the training camp was going to be held Oikawa was carrying all they had bought well after all Mizuki wanted to help him but he said he was okay so she just let him be the two had placed the things they had bought on the room that they are going to stay.

They had reach the gym with Oikawa opening the door and letting Mizuki walked in it was there break time which Mizuki had said earlier that they were going to arrive once they have there break everyone was looking at the pair well they looking at Mizuki after all it was there first time seeing her well some of them.

Kiyoko wanted to hug her sister and apologize to her yet she didn't move not wanting to make there broken relationship get much worse than before "isn't that the girl who made our Kiyoko-chan cry?" Tanaka asked while looking at Mizuki sure he thinks she is pretty but he is loyal to Kiyoko that's what he kept on saying to himself.

Hinata, Lev along with Tanjiro did not hesitate to run up to Mizuki and hugged her as if they haven't seen each other for a long time "Lev get back here." Yaku said as he tried to stop Lev from running towards Mizuki "Hinata get back here." Sugawara said as he himself tried to stop the hyper orange headed male but that was going to happen.

The next thing they knew is that the two were now hugging Mizuki "wahh I miss you so much Mizuki-Sama." both Hinata and Lev yelled at the same time as they hugged the girl mean while Muichiro, Giyuu, Obanai, Raphael and Lucas went to them with a smile on there face which was rare sure Obanai covers his face but they knew he was smiling.

" but we just meet last night." Mizuki said as she looked let the two keep on hugging her not knowing what she is going to do yet she was okay with this "okay that's enough." both Lucas and Raphael said at the same time and pulled the two away from Mizuki who had her head tilt a little.

"it's good to see you." Lucas said as he kissed her hand with Raphael doing the same to her other hand "it's nice that you can join us." both Tanjiro and Muichiro said at the same time with a smile on there face a bright smile that they only show Mizuki well Tanjiro is still the same back then but he is being careful around people.

"I am the Manger of Aoba Johsai so I have to join." Mizuki said while looking at the whole people in the gym her eyes made eye contact with Kiyoko as she looked away as fast as she can not wanting to meet her "let's start again." the coaches said while looking at everyone that was inside the gym "coach nekomata would you mind if my team have a match with yours?" coach Nobuteru asked as he looked at the old man in front of him.

"sure I don't mind." coach Nekomata said as he wanted to see how much his team hand gotten good as the rest of them the teams were going to watch Mizuki was looking at her team after all she knew that they know what they are supposed to do "Mizuki-Chan do you mind pointing what our team lacks?" coach Nobuteru asked while looking at the girl who nodded her head.

While her team was pale after all they knew how blunt the girl is "great lets start." the two coaches said as the team was now ready after they had finished stretching the first set Nekoma was winning just like what had happened with karasuno "is this like what happened in our practice match. " Daichi said while looking at the people who are playing right now the other team was next to them which confused them "what do you mean?" Semi asked while looking at the captain of karasuno.

"now that you think about it you are right." Sugawara said while looking at the match "so you are saying that this happened before for you guys?" Akashi asked while looking at the match its true, it's now the second match this time there won't be any signals they have to synchronize there movement "just imagine it playing tag with Oikawa." that was what Mizuki had told them.

On the other hand nekoma was now confused as the teams movement is on synch Kenma who was analyzing the team he wasn't able to get his answers that was until he looked at the manger had he thought that she was giving them signals on the first sets but nothing happened the match had ended with Seijoh winning the coach and team looked at Mizuki who was in daze.

"what was that called again?" Mizuki asked while looking at the window as she was thinking of something "that's called a moon." Oikawa said as he knew what she was thinking "so how did they do?" their coach asked while looking at the girl who looked at them they all were meet with her jewelry plum red eyes.

"they weren't as weak as before." Mizuki said while looking at her team mates who looked like had been hit by something while Lucas and Raphael tried not to laugh at all "but you guys did great they only lack synchronization with each other is all." Mizuki said while looking at her team "you guys did better than Lucas and Raphael in synchronizing your movements." Mizuki said which made the two stop laughing and looked at Mizuki and to make it even better the two were like dogs with a tail and ears that was flat down.

"thank you Mizuki-Chan." her team mates said as they looked at her with a smile on there face "I'm glad to help." Mizuki said as she was now standing up to go to her coach who was talking coach Nekomata "coach is there a gym that we can use?" Mizuki asked while looking at her coach "yeah you guys can use it." coach Nobuteru said as Mizuki nodded and left the two to talk with the other coaches.

"let's go." Mizuki said as they had went to the gym with her team following her the team was getting close on winning against Oikawa which is good right well Oikawa was still holding back but there team was doing great more than anything as Seijoh left the rest was still looking at them.

"wahh Lucas-san, Raphael-San are you guys okay?" Hinata and Lev asked while the two was still sulking that was until the gym door opened with Mizuki entering again as she went to the two was still skulking "may I please borrow Hinata, Lev, Raphael, Lucas, Tanjiro, Giyuu, Obanai and Muichiro?" Mizuki said while looking at the coaches.

They didn't know what is going on but just nodded there head and agreed to the girl who nodded as well "thank you" it wasn't that loud but they were still able to hear it when they looked at Lucas and Raphael they were both smiling and was not skulking anymore there were now sparkle on them and the dog like tail and ears were now back up and was waging happily as they followed the said girl.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Raphael and Lucas easily listen to Mizuki while they are stubborn and won't listen to other people

Lev, Hinata and Tanjiro as the sun of the upper moons.

Muichiro and Obanai are cold when the person they are talking to is not Mizuki and they are sarcastic as well

Giyuu will just stay silent but will give the person who is not Mizuki the cold shoulder

When they looked at Mizuki's eye they thought it was really beautiful

HI guys so this is the next chapter of this story thank you all of you for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much for everything for supporting me as it really means a lot to me