Chapter Eight: Training Camp

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been two months since the encounter with Kiyoko and Mizuki that did not end well as for Muzan when he found out what had happened didn't want them meeting again but to him and the other upper moon it seems like Mizuki enjoy being with them, being with aoba joshai as he did not want to take something that is making his daughter happy.

He let her stay in one condition and that is when ever Kiyoko or they get near each other her upper moons will call her to sperate the two of them as he did not want to get his daughter more confused than she was before she can't even understand her own emotions and it was getting more complicated when the two had meet again.

Meanwhile with Kiyoko with the past two months she kept on trying to get her parents to tell her the real reason the answers to the questions that she has, yet they will not answer that question instead they will brush the topic off and act like she doesn't have a sister which had given Mizuki's words being true they had forgotten that she existed.

For those past two months the team was getting ready for the training camp that was going to happen soon which Mizuki didn't know of such event was going to happen with the team explaining it to her what was going to happen and what they are going to do it didn't really interest Mizuki that much she just wanted to be there for her team and since she did flip the coin which had land on tails which means that she was going to with them either way.

The girl was had already forgotten that she had meet with her half sister as she has a good memory yet she can be a air head at times like a certain upper moon Muichiro she had gotten that same "I will forget anyway" kind of vibe which was true but Oikawa knew that when she saw her again she will remember everything.

Today is now the day that the training camp was going to start which gotten the boys of aoba johsai excited as they wanted to make this the best experience with there manger who was now show a little trust towards them.

Which is a good thing right that she was slowly yet surely was now trusting them as she wasn't the same cold person they had first met sure she was still blunt towards them but at least she was trusting them.

Mizuki was sitting next to Kunimi although who was sitting next to her wasn't given toward him with out a fight and being clueless Mizuki didn't knew what was going on and why were they fighting in the first place.

So she was drag by Kunimi to sit next to him which was unusual for him to do in the first place but Mizuki just let him drag her when the rest was about to ask who she wanted to sit with she was already gone and was now inside the bus to her next kunimi.

So they had no choice but to let it be and sat to the sits that they were told to sit in with Mizuki flipping her coin she spoke up "coach may I get down once we have arrived Tokyo as I would like to buy something and I need to meet up with someone." Mizuki said while looking at their coach her eyes were looking at the window not wanting to see what is there coach reaction.

"sure but may I ask why?" coach Nobuteru asked as he looked at the teams manager who looked at him a small smile was on her face he was glad that the young girl was staring to warm up to thme after all he see Mizuki as a granddaughter.

"ohh to use for there training." Mizuki said while looking at her team mates and coach as she really wanted to help them get stronger for the future as she wanted to help them get to nationals which Oikawa wanted to bring his team into nationals but not just that as Oikawa wants Mizuki to be proud of him as well.

"sure but please take Oikawa with you." the team may not like it but they have to let someone go with them as they all know how comfortable Mizuki is with Oikawa as she was really close with him so it's better that he goes with her it was a good thing as well that she is becoming close with them.

As they had arrived to Tokyo Oikawa and Mizuki had already left to meet with someone so it's just them for now being that Iwazumi is the captain for now since Oikawa is with Mizuki the truth was Iwazumi wanted to go but Oikawa is the one who there coach had choose to go with it had been interesting seeing that they all had like the said girl.

Once they had entered the place everyone was already there well expect Mizuki and Oikawa who happens to be enjoying his alone time with Mizuki who didn't mind his company at all "eh the grand king is not with them?" Hinata asked as he was next his team as they were confused as well.

Lev, Tanjiro were confused and were looking for Oikawa as well as they didn't know were he is I mean Oikawa may know we're Mizuki is right now Lucas, Raphael and Giyuu wanted to see the girl as well but she wasn't with them so is Oikawa which can be confusing since they knew that Oikawa is the captain of the volleyball them so him being not here was confusing.

Mizuki and Oikawa had gotten what she needed to use for there training as they had already meet up with Douma and Akaza who said wanted to say something to Mizuki as they did sent a demon to look at what the demons of Sakura were doing turn out they were trying to kill all the demon slayers in the inside trying to gain there trust.

"there plan is a little stupid don't you think Mizuki-sama~." Oikawa said as he was holding what they all bought as they made there way to the place were the training camp is being held right now "yes it is stupid yet at the same time smart since they did eliminate Three hashiras and Tanjiro so seems like a good plan yet there is a hole in that plan." Mizuki said as they put everything to were they were going to stay as they made there way to the gym.

This was Mizuki's first time going to a training camp going with some of her team mates and some of her upper Moons who are playing volleyball as she was feeling a little good about this camp as she was going to meet a lot of people.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

When  Mizuki's upper Moons saw that she wasn't there they were a little sad

Muichiro was still in daze

Oikawa was happy with his little date

Hey guys here is the next chapter of this story I hope that you guys will like it and happy new year to all of you guys I love you all thank you all of you for being my followers and liking my stories and supporting me thank you all so much bye bye