Chapter Twenty-Seven: Megun Train

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been three weeks since they had last seen Mizuki and now the training camp is starting to end it was still awkward with them knowing what really happened and what they had just known they had never except this to happen yet it wasn't a supprise that this was going to happen as well the training camp had already ended.

Without any of them seeing where Mizuki is as she didn't attend the last training camp she didn't show up at all no signs of her the upper moons won't even say a thing about where she is meanwhile with Mizuki she can be seen standing next to her father.

With in the infinity fortress Mizuki is standing as she was waiting for the upper moons to arrive for they were going to have a new meeting the upper moon annual meeting is always like this for them to be given a mission to kill Sakura's demons after all they were the only one who knew that the demon slayer headquarters has a demon within them.

The sun doesn't affect them because they always has hood on the demon slayers never thought anything wrong with it as the demon slayers uniform can be made to the way you want it to be made suspicious for them yet the three were able to see through her when Tajiro arrive at the headquarters he smelled it something familiar back at his house.

The scent was really the same and he can't be mistaken after all when he first meet Muzan the scent was different it was so different from what he really smelled back then they thought it was him because he saw those same plum red eyes.

They have no information onto were she is and if she is planning on coming back at all yet they knew that they should give her some space after what had happened they love and respect Mizuki that's why if she wanted to not show herself it's fine to them.

Meanwhile in Karasuno it was quite and it was also awkward as they didn't know what they are going to say to each other at all all they can do is stay quite and nit talk about anything else as they had just found out the reason why it had turn out like this.

"I wonder were did Mizuki-Sama went." Shoyo said as he was sitting next to Kageyama who heard him loud and clear as he was thinking they all look at him out of confusion as they also want to know where the girl had went.

"did she went with Daki-chan and Alisa-Chan?" Shoyo asked again but they just look at her Kiyoko who wanted to ask if Shoyo knows where her sister is had to be stop by Yachi as she shake her head knowing what will happen again it was already messed up so they shouldn't try to mess it up more.

"you mustn't Kiyoko-chan." Yachi said with a sad smile on her face sure she wants to help her friend to fix her relationship with her sister but she knew that it won't be the same it won't be fixed anyway as it was already destroyed.

Mean while back at the demon slayers crops stood the current flame hashira Kyōjurō Rengoku can be seen standing outside the home of their master with his usual smile as he was now given a new mission.